Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Limited Edition Watches

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited Edition Watches

hey guys, i was just wondering how many (if any) of you guys bought the 50th anniversary watches they released on 05-05-05? (the artist ones at new century timepieces on main street) i wanted to get one but they were all waaaaay too expensive. and even if i did, i'd never wear it... i would keep it in a plexiglass glass on a velvet pillow, haha.

I would like to see one. Then I would decide if I would buy one. Can I get a pic please.
    ALSO, does direct disney sell it?
    Beautify Yourself

Comment

Thankfully, I weaned myself off of watch collecting a while ago, but not in time to avoid most the Disneyland Artisan watches from early NBX/HMH series. They are really great; I love the lithos that they come with, and the fact that they're numbered. On the very first HMH release, it was a limited edition of 99, and I got #9.... so my litho number says 9/99, and it's a pic of the Haunted Mansion!!! I thought that was especially cool.

--J.
      --Jonathan

Comment

Man, I've *always* wanted to get one of those artist created watches at New Century Timepieces...but dang, if they're not expensive... *thud* >_o Guess my Donald Duck watch will have to suffice until I can afford one.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X