1.08%
    Roger Rabbit
    0.00%
    Peter Pan
    0.00%
    Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    3.23%
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Wow that was quick. How'd you do that? :confused:
    sigpic
    Elsa's and Anna's
    Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

You know what, I have to say space mountain. I was thrilled when I went on it! It was fun, exciting, thrilling, and gave me a good rush! Great ride, great times! (never got to ride POTC... so can't chose that one!)

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

Space Mountain for sure.
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Indiana Jones, more adventure!!
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

The Phantom Boats.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
              (never got to ride POTC... so can't chose that one!)
              Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Poor Evan...

Guess which one I voted for?
              Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

shush you

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                ~

Comment

Space for me.

It's unfortunate that I was too scared to ride it for so long. Think of all those years I wasted not riding Space Mountain.

Comment

I'm going with Splash, because it seems that even on weekends when it should be slow, that line gets up to some inane amount of time.

It's been too long for me since Space Mountain to really remember the line... this depresses me..

Comment

I voted for Splash Mountain because I don't really remember Space Mountain ... sad isn't it?
                      Originally posted by drunkmom
                      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

I had to say Splash, I would have said Space, but not all families go on it with smaller kids. Splash has a whole family feel to it and is a great ride and is very popular with a major demographic of the Disney audience.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Are you guys really forgetting our beloved space? As I recall the line, people tell me it takes 30 mins from the enterance of the que to get on. So after that nasty little uphill hike, and about 20-30 mins outside, it was usually about 70 min wait........ I don't think it will ever be that low again.
                          sigpic
                          Elsa's and Anna's
                          Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

I voted for Space Mountain. I chose this because since this is in the dark I can't seem to memorize the twist and turns of the ride. Making it seems like it's always a first time for me whenever I ride it.

Comment

Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

I don't think the length of the line matters so much. Sure the line for Splash Mountain is nearly always ridiculous, but I hardly ever hear anyone say, "Splash Mountain, man, that's the first thing I ride!" I think the line for Splash is just long because you can't fit as many people into the boats.

I picked Pirates because it doesn't matter how many times I go on it, there are people sitting either before or behind me that know the words to the song. It's a total classic. (Evan-500, you gotta go on it next time!)
                                "...you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." --Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

PoTC is a huge people eater. The sheer number of people that are on that ride at any given moment, and number of people it can load in an hour have to make it the most popular.
                                  I didn't say a word.

Comment

Indy! Nothing else at DL approaches its queue and ride theming--even Pirates is an amazing ride with an okay queue.
                                    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                                    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

I voted Slpash because it always has the longest line, it seems like everyone makes a note to ride that ride at least twice.

It's been a long time since I rode space mountain... So I didn't vote for that. You think it will have a higher total people per hour since it will most likely be faster and more efficent?

Comment

For me personally I love to go on evreything, but in general the too atractions I end up standing in line the longest for are big thunder and spacemountain.
                                        Other places you can find me:

Digg
                                        Steam

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X