This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Tink!!! Eeeerrrrrrrrr!!!

Camped out to watch the fireworks tonight... with my brand new HD Camcorder (the pictures are AWESOME!) and there was NO TINK! They had some cheezy fireworks go off from behind the castle instead. Anyone know what happend to the little green fairy?

Re: No Tink!!! Eeeerrrrrrrrr!!!

Wind... probably.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
      Wind... probably.
      I sure hope she took some Emodium before she retired for the night.

Comment

Considering Matterhorn is now a construction zone (for the rehab) I am wondering if tink is unable to make it up to her perch on the mountain. Perhaps when the rehab is closer to being finished she will return.

Comment

They may have not been able to get the door open. Did you see if it was open a few minutes prior to showtime? Or maybe the pully gears were jammed.

Comment

Did you check the ground for a chalk outline?

Comment

Originally posted by CAspace View Post
              Considering Matterhorn is now a construction zone (for the rehab) I am wondering if tink is unable to make it up to her perch on the mountain. Perhaps when the rehab is closer to being finished she will return.
              She's been making it, though.

Comment

Sometimes she doesn't fly, there could be hundreds of different tech. or envrionmental reasons. It's just what happens when they put on such a big show, sorry you didn't see her, but it happens.

Just like the carpet in Alladin... there's so many different moving parts so of course for everyone's safety, everything has to be working 100% correctly.
                -Wes

Comment

Maybe she was code red.
                  sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I felt bad you did not get to see Tink, so my baby girl and I went out last night and she flew for you.

Comment

I dont think shes in this fireworks show anymore, I havent seen her in weeks. The parade is also missing floats sparatically from night to night, my theory is that entertainment is either having problems, or they are all getting ready for Xmas.

Comment

I think it's called technical difficulties, this has happened many times before, with floats dissapeering aswell. As they need to be worked on since they break down at times.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                        ~

Comment

Originally posted by snorkeld View Post
                          I felt bad you did not get to see Tink, so my baby girl and I went out last night and she flew for you.

OMG! This is the cutest thing I ever saw! You need to make this your Holiday greetings card this year. What a cutey pie.
                          sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

Did you film the fireworks, or take photos?

Comment

Originally posted by snorkeld View Post

Anyone else feel the castle is much bigger and imposing with the old brick and no banners and drapes being hung off the side? All the stuff they've added over the years destroyed the illusion of size.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X