This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Remember" Character Voices

Question... Are the voices on the "Remember" soundtrack soundbytes from the actual movies or are they produced just for this purpose? I don't know the movies well enough to be able to say.

They were produced for the wishes soundtrack. Southwest airlines is sponsoring the nightly handing out of barfbags for when snow white gets her solo.

Comment

Originally posted by almandot
      They were produced for the wishes soundtrack. Southwest airlines is sponsoring the nightly handing out of barfbags for when snow white gets her solo.
      haha, you are great. That part makes me cringe, and I suddenly want to go into a fetal position. :botox:

Comment

Well, at least it wasn't as bad as the original song. :botox:

I believe that all of them are fresh recordings, except for Aladdin's wish.

I dunno about you guys, but I thought that Ariel's was the best.
        Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by almandot
          My thoughts exactly! :lol: For once, I'd rather hear her original voice! :lol:
          "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Snow white is terrible, isn't she?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Which one is Snow WHites? I'm Listening to the sound track and I can't figure it out. Is it the high pitched nose plugged little girl voice?

Comment

Near the beginning, wishing for her prince to come.

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

Comment

Is the Peter Pan one partially the real voice? To me, it sounds like the "I wish we'd never have to grow up" is new, but the "Off to neverland, haha!" is older. For some reason the two lines sound different. Does anybody know? Or am I just crazy?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X