Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Walts Opening Day Recording?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walts Opening Day Recording?

Was the bit from the fireworks an actual recording of the opening ceremony. Is there a copy of this anywhere minus the screaming fans in the fireworks movie? It would be greatly appreciated if there was one I could listen to. Thanks!
    Free Ipods!
    Free X-Box 360!

'Tis on the CD sets, both 6 and 2 (and possibly 1 though I can't verify).
    My finger points.

Comment

http://]http://www.disneydreamer.com/DLOpen.htm
      Here is one, and you can't download it but you can play it anytime you want and it isn't a very big file.
      -Goober
      Last edited by goober7011; 05-11-2005, 06:00 PM. Reason: bad link

Comment

It's on the 6-Disc "A Musical History of Disneyland" collection and if you'd like to see it on film I'd hunt down a copy of the 2-disc Walt Disney Treasures "Disneyland USA" DVD set, however, they can get a little pricey. I got mine for $49 on eBay a while back (ouch!).

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

You actually CAN download it from that site, if you're just a tiny bit HTML savvy.
          Member of the Disney Class of 2005
          Disneyland CM for 4 years.
          May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

I have it on my iPod and it actually came on this morning while I was listening on random. It always gives me a little shiver. The weird part is that I got it off a filesharing network and I think that it's from the DLP press kit, so after it plays the English version once through, it plays it again, with a French voiceover! I think it's pretty cool, anyway...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X