Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

New Imagineering Signs!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Imagineering Signs!!!

I headed over to MouseTimes, hungry for a DLR pictorial, and when I opened their latest one, boy was I happy with what I saw.

see for yourself:

well, it looks like Midway Mania is confirmed.
    Sorry for my over-excitement, i was just really happyto see Disney actually letting us know about the new attraction to come.
    a lot of you have probably seen it, but there it is anyways.

Re: New Imagineering Signs!!!

Very cool! Thanks for the update and picture!

Comment

Thats cool!

Comment

Wait, what is Midway Mania? By the way I read the sign, it sounds like they are adding a new ride? I don't get it lol. It is somewhat nice for them to redo that section of Paradise Pier. I also do like the new sign.

Comment

Midway Mania is the new attraction that is being added to Paradise Pier. It will be somewhat like Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters, albeit with a different and newer technology
          ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Very cool
            IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Although we know Midway Mania is on its way, I wanted to point out that signs don't always tell the truth... for example, America Sings from 1989-1996

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
                Although we know Midway Mania is on its way, I wanted to point out that signs don't always tell the truth... for example, America Sings from 1989-1996
                Hehe right. Used for offices, etc. What they should have said was: "We're imagineering a recycled attraction for you!"

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

MasterGracey told me about it yesterday and said he was all excited but aren't we all.

As a comment on the sign itself, I love the design. It would be cool to get a button (like the birthday & first-visit ones) of that.

Except replace the "we're" with "I'm."

Comment

Is it a new sign cause it looks like an old sign.
                    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

I'm wondering if Imagineering needs to Imagineer some exciting new signs!

Anyhoo, always like to see new things going up, especially given I am soooo far way.
                      “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
                        That's true, if I'm not mistaken, signage like this appeared around the Sub Lagoon a couple times before Nemo came along - specifically when Atlantis Subs were being considered...

But Midway Mania has broke ground and construction is underway - I doubt they'll be cancelling this project or it's just Imagineers messing around at this point.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

I know the ones for Nemo, before the current wall, had portholes that said "Imagineers at Play". I vaguely remember seeing walls up around the lagoon before that, but no idea what they said. I do remember seeing an Atlantis meet-n-greet in that area in either 1998 or 2000.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
                            I know the ones for Nemo, before the current wall, had portholes that said "Imagineers at Play". I vaguely remember seeing walls up around the lagoon before that, but no idea what they said. I do remember seeing an Atlantis meet-n-greet in that area in either 1998 or 2000.
                            Sorry, I didn't mean there were walls around the lagoon, but before the walls went up during the time of Nemo rumors a Sub visited the lagoon with a banner draped over it with the "We're Imagineering a new idea!" or something to that extent. And I think back when Atlantis sub rumors were flying around there were pictures of similar Imagineering signage. I thought I saw pictures, but I could be imagining the whole thing...

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X