X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s8ntmark
    replied
    The Art of Disneyland book is AMAZING, I was looking at it on Sunday, great stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Not Afraid
    replied
    Originally posted by daddyb
    I bought the same books! I also got the reissue of the Diane Disney Miller book.
    (thank God for that 20% AP renewal coupon!)
    I picked mine up on the 3rd, so I could skip the crowds.
    You're my shopping doppleganger (or I am yours). I also bought the Diane Disney Miller book AND used my 20% coupon.

Leave a comment:

• wolfy
    replied
    $24.95 and well worth it!

Leave a comment:

• andrewam
    replied
    how much is this Disneyland: Then, Now and Forever book, I had not heard of it before?

Leave a comment:

• daddyb
    replied
    Originally posted by Not Afraid
    I picked the Art of Disneyland book, along with others, up on the 5th. It is a really nice book, but I was expecting a bit more artwork. It is surprisingly short. However, what is included is top notch.

The book that is my current favorite is Disneyland: Then, Now and Forever. This book is supreme with fabulous photos throughout the years and short but great text. I've been "reading" it nightly.

I also got the In Living Color brochure and the new souvineer book. I love the books!
    I bought the same books! I also got the reissue of the Diane Disney Miller book.
    (thank God for that 20% AP renewal coupon!)
    I picked mine up on the 3rd, so I could skip the crowds.

Leave a comment:

• wolfy
    replied
    I also picked up Disneyland - Then, Now and Forever, haven't had time to read it yet, but it looks like a wonderful overall summary of Disneyland! My daughter loves the pictures, but all the questions.....makes me have to really think about past rides and attractions, but I'm learning also.

Leave a comment:

• Not Afraid
    replied
    I picked the Art of Disneyland book, along with others, up on the 5th. It is a really nice book, but I was expecting a bit more artwork. It is surprisingly short. However, what is included is top notch.

The book that is my current favorite is Disneyland: Then, Now and Forever. This book is supreme with fabulous photos throughout the years and short but great text. I've been "reading" it nightly.

I also got the In Living Color brochure and the new souvineer book. I love the books!

Leave a comment:

• brian9549
    replied
    This was available this past Saturday at the Park. I saw it both at The 20th Century Music store and the Disneyana Shop on Main Street. Cover Price is $75

Leave a comment:

• robotpirates
    replied
    Check DisneyDirect.com, I think.

Leave a comment:

• andrewam
    started a topic Art of Disneyland book??

Art of Disneyland book??

Does anyone know if this book is out yet, and if it is where i Can get one and if it is a limited edition or if they will still be around come september. I had heard how great it was but I haven't seen anyone talk about it yet.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X