Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone?....(meets)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone?....(meets)

    I go to Disneyland sooo much and have never meet anyone from here. I go a 3 times a week or so with my son. Does anyone do any meet ups or anything like that?

  • #2
    Every Sunday at Noon in the Hub!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!


    - Wolfette

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by wolfy999
      Every Sunday at Noon in the Hub!
      Which is precisely why I've never met any of you face-to-face...

      I'm still preaching away at noon!!!

      We go usually in Tuesdays (leaving in a few minutes...).

      Kevin
      When it comes time to die, make sure that all you have to do is die.
      -----
      MiceChat member since 1/16/05 (goin for the least posts/day record!!!)

      Comment


      • #4
        what is the age group of everyone that meets up? Does it not matter.. I know that sounds weird, but I just didn't want to go and be the odd one out.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Stephanie2786
          what is the age group of everyone that meets up? Does it not matter.. I know that sounds weird, but I just didn't want to go and be the odd one out.
          I'm only 18. Most people at the meets I've been to are late-20's to late-40's.
          Member of the Disney Class of 2005
          Disneyland CM for 4 years.
          May 6, 2005 - present.

          Comment


          • #6
            People on the board range from 16 to... like, 60. :0)

            All the regular MC meeters are in their 30s? I think... Someone give an estimate before I eat my words.
            Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!


            -- robotarmada.net --

            Comment


            • #7
              okay, thanks everyone.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm there 5 days a week, sometimes 6, two weeks ago I was there 9 days in a row (still trying to figure out howI managed that one) :o
                Well Secluded, I see all!!!


                Disney Paranormal Society

                Comment


                • #9
                  people at the meets vary greatly in age, the single riders meet was probably more of a younger group than the one at the noon meet at the hub yesterday. But there are people in their 20's and a few in their teens I believe as well that were there as well as the 30+ group, but with the group, age doesn't matter since in disneyland we're all kids again

                  ErikAnders.smugmug.com

                  Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ


                  1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Old_School_Goofy
                    I'm there 5 days a week, sometimes 6, two weeks ago I was there 9 days in a row (still trying to figure out howI managed that one) :o
                    Singing to the choir Old School. Ain't overtime great?
                    The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AndersDMB
                      people at the meets vary greatly in age, the single riders meet was probably more of a younger group than the one at the noon meet at the hub yesterday. But there are people in their 20's and a few in their teens I believe as well that were there as well as the 30+ group, but with the group, age doesn't matter since in disneyland we're all kids again
                      We are all kids at heart..

                      We meet anytime.
                      :crazylegs

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I cant wait to meet some of you when im there in June, I hope to have a Great 8 days in California

                        Hmmm, now what should i pack? :lol:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mrmainstreet
                          Singing to the choir Old School. Ain't overtime great?

                          What overtime....scheduling knows how to break that up just right under the radar...but I'm not bitter..I swear I'm not
                          Well Secluded, I see all!!!


                          Disney Paranormal Society

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by melmel
                            I'm only 18. Most people at the meets I've been to are late-20's to late-40's.
                            I'm 18! Don't worry, Melmel, you're not alone.
                            Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              There has always been and will always be a variety of ages in attendance at the meets. Sometimes ppl even bring their kiddos.

                              Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...


                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Morrigoon
                                There has always been and will always be a variety of ages in attendance at the meets. Sometimes ppl even bring their kiddos.
                                Yep, sometimes we bring our Disneyfied kids with us....and sometimes it's Mom's Day/Night Out, where we are running away from home!

                                How old is your son?
                                A signature should go here.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by SusieP.
                                  Yep, sometimes we bring our Disneyfied kids with us....and sometimes it's Mom's Day/Night Out, where we are running away from home!
                                  Wait, did you go to the park on the 6th and meet a Cast Member named James, who plays Prince Phillip?
                                  Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    my son is almost 2.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by eyes_of_mara
                                      Wait, did you go to the park on the 6th and meet a Cast Member named James, who plays Prince Phillip?
                                      I plead the 5th. Beware of moms on the loose!:devil:

                                      Nope, I was not part of that group. Not anywhere near there that day.

                                      Why? What happened?
                                      A signature should go here.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        I met a group of moms that had "Mom's Day Out" printed on their sweaters. I was wondering if you were part of that group.
                                        Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X