X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Boo a vision of my future child?

Ok.

Apparently, according to my mother-in-law, I'm going to have a girl first (don't worry, ya'll. im not pregnant or trying or anything. this is a completley hypothetical situation. ha.) and the girl is going to look like Boo, from Monster's Inc.

YOU be the judge.

Me:

ME:

And Boo:

And some more of Me:
    Edit - Holy moly those pics were huge! sorry.

Ok. Enough of the pic fest. That was kind of embarassing. Haha.

Just something to get ya'll through the rest of the workday!
    Last edited by viewaskewniverse; 05-10-2005, 01:20 PM.

And what is wrong with looking like boo. She is sooooooo cute. The question is, are you gonna name her boo? hehe
    sigpic
    Elsa's and Anna's
    Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

So you going to name her boo??
      ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

But what's Boo's 'real' Name in the movie? Isn't Boo just what Sully named her?

Comment

Originally posted by Disneylandrocks55
          But what's Boo's 'real' Name in the movie? Isn't Boo just what Sully named her?
          Boo's name is never mentioned, although one of her crayon scribble drawings is signed "Mary," hinting that her name could be Mary (it was actually a drawing by the voice of Boo, whose name is Mary.)
          Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

The lack of new paint over the years at DL must have dropped your resistance! All this new paint, it's just a side effect. Step away from the Monsters Inc DVD and go outside.

j/k
            ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X