X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alchimedes
    replied
    I recieved mine damaged, the Winshield was loose as well a seat inside. I got the Red. I hope that the Red one 's are not sold out. Disney Direct sent me a Return Label. The outside Box was fine. They didn't check it before it left.
    I really wanted this, soon.

Leave a comment:

• Disnerd
    replied
    Here are pics of my Monorail blue.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePh...Uy=dupgcz&Ux=1

Leave a comment:

• themur
    replied
    It was definitely a brilliant attempt to separate me from my money - I bought one of each - yikes!

Leave a comment:

• ModHatter
    replied
    Originally posted by Moving Sidewalk
    This is the Mark I Monorail that was sold by Disney Direct. It looks really nice. It's non-operational, but is highly detailed. The front headlights are really bright. For the red version, visit disneydirect.com and search for "monorail" or item # 95507. The blue one is sold out it seems, and was item # 95508. Both were $299.00 (red version limited to 1959 units, blue version limited to 500 units). Even though the blue version was more limited, I liked the red one better, so I ended up picking up that one. Mine arrived yesterday!
    Thanks... looks like another brilliant attempt to separate me from my money!

Leave a comment:

• Moving Sidewalk
    replied
    Originally posted by ModHatter
    I'm clueless about the distinctions... is this the Mono with Golden Gate accessory? Or a totally different series?
    This is the Mark I Monorail that was sold by Disney Direct. It looks really nice. It's non-operational, but is highly detailed. The front headlights are really bright. For the red version, visit disneydirect.com and search for "monorail" or item # 95507. The blue one is sold out it seems, and was item # 95508. Both were $299.00 (red version limited to 1959 units, blue version limited to 500 units). Even though the blue version was more limited, I liked the red one better, so I ended up picking up that one. Mine arrived yesterday!

Leave a comment:

• ModHatter
    replied
    Originally posted by themur
    Better than Christmas.

It was sitting on my desk when I got back from a meeting. It is gorgeous. I don't have a screwdriver so I haven't put the batteries in yet.

Very happy with the purchase.
    I'm clueless about the distinctions... is this the Mono with Golden Gate accessory? Or a totally different series?

Leave a comment:

• Disneymike
    replied
    Hey! My Monorail Red is just as pretty!

If I knew how to post pics I would...

Leave a comment:

• robotpirates
    replied
    That's awesome. Can't wait for pics!

Leave a comment:

• themur
    replied
    I'll try to get some pictures in next day or two.

Looking at the DisneyDirect.com web-site, I don't see the Blue Monorail listed so I am assuming that they sold out of the LE of 500.

Leave a comment:

• jmuboy
    replied
    mine is backordered

Leave a comment:

• Morrigoon
    replied
    Pics!

Leave a comment:

• gibbage
    replied
    Pics!!!

Leave a comment:

• themur
    started a topic My Monorail Mark I Blue Arrived Today!

My Monorail Mark I Blue Arrived Today!

Better than Christmas.

It was sitting on my desk when I got back from a meeting. It is gorgeous. I don't have a screwdriver so I haven't put the batteries in yet.

Very happy with the purchase.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X