This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite 50th Thread

The Roundup is in the final stages of being edited, but we need some help from the group at large to help us find threads about the 50th Celebration.

Please submit links to your favorite thread (or threads) about the events of May 4-5. The cut off for submitting threads is today, May 11th at 6pm PST.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

I like The 50th Transcript thread.

It's very detailed as to what happened that morning at the ceremony. For those who weren't able to attend, it would answer alot of questions.
    Last edited by 100th Dalmation; 05-10-2005, 01:51 PM. Reason: Typo
    Do you like catching up on the latest Disney news? Then check out the News section here on MiceChat!

Plus the show. - Walt Disney

Comment

There is also another thread thats causing alot of debate. http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=3932
      Do you like catching up on the latest Disney news? Then check out the News section here on MiceChat!

Comment

The "Partners" issue brought up by Adventurer is also interesting and controversial I suppose...http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=4079

Comment

this one
          Funny/Amusing/Strange events on 05-05-05

Comment

Originally posted by migitmouse88
            this one
            Funny/Amusing/Strange events on 05-05-05
            How could I forget that one!

Here's another I would consider.....

Bad food service on the 5th

Comment

I agree with 100th dalmatian. put the eisner thread up!
              Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

Mamabot, I just wanted to comment on your avatar... That is one HOT picture of Obi Wan!

sigh....It reminds me of the days I had a giant poster of Barry Gibb above my bed...

hehehe!

Comment

I love Ewan. Sometimes I let Disguy have him. Friends share.
                  Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                  I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X