This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub Voyage voices?

Does anyone know who voiced the captain and the first mate on the Submarine Voyage? I was listening to it last night and I always thought the captain's voice was so cool, yet slightly familiar. Anybody know who the voices belong to?

Re: Sub Voyage voices?

Originally posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    Does anyone know who voiced the captain and the first mate on the Submarine Voyage? I was listening to it last night and I always thought the captain's voice was so cool, yet slightly familiar. Anybody know who the voices belong to?
    For the main narrator (Captain, I guess)...my money would be on James Algar. He did many narrations for Disney over the years (and wrote a lot too). But that's just a guess because I think it sounds a bit like him.

Comment

The Captain for the new Nemo Submarine ride is going to a have an Australian accent.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
        The Captain for the new Nemo Submarine ride is going to a have an Australian accent.
        Oh dear lord. I hope they get a real Australian, and not an American trying to do an Australian accent.

Nothing grates more to our ears than someone trying to immitate us. We know we sound funny, but nobody has yet to master our "Strine" accent.

I'll put my hand up for the job...
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
          Like Crocadile Dundee?

Comment

Sounds a bit James Algar come to think of it. Is anyone certain of who it is? Or who they are, I should say?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
              Like Crocadile Dundee?
              Actually Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter was going to do it but apparently he and Mr. Ray had some sort of falling out during the recording session.

He's no longer on the project.

Comment

Originally posted by FormerDiz View Post
                Actually Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter was going to do it but apparently he and Mr. Ray had some sort of falling out during the recording session.

He's no longer on the project.
                Still too soon.....BUT REALLY FUNNY!!!!!!
                Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Oh God... haha.. That was so bad it was good.
                  Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Comment

Originally posted by cakvalasc View Post
                    Oh God... haha.. That was so bad it was good.
                    Truth.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X