Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else have the Disneyland map over their mantle?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else have the Disneyland map over their mantle?

As if it were the HolyLand that you pray to daily? Or am I the only weirdo like that?

Is this haunted signature
    actually
    stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
    Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
    also known as...
    Dominatrix of Randomness

Re: Does anyone else have the Disneyland map over their mantle?

We don't have a map, but we have a Mickey big figurine, our kitchen is Disney, our bathroom is Nightmare before Christmas, our daughters room is Disney Princess and both cars have Disney throughout!
    Foolish Mortal
    sigpic

Comment

The candles really give it that "shrine" look. I likes it!

Just don't get the fire too hot (now that Winter is coming) or move the candles before they melt.

This has been a public service announcement.
      How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
      :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

I don't have a mantle...
        -Tim

Comment

No map on my mantle (don't have one either), but the beautiful book by Didier Ghez about DLP is on my coffe-table (...book )

Comment

No, I have a HKDL opening edition adove my desk. A HKDL summer edition above my bed. I have my Parc Disneyland and Parc Walt Disney Studios ones (french edition) on my wardrobe. My english ones are lying on a table just for people to read when they come and vist and see the disney-fan inside me.

Comment

No, but I don't have any disney decor in the house.

Comment

Neither do I but I still have my maps and colectables.

Comment

Ok. That's just going a little too far. Do you pray to the sacred theme park also? Man, there is some serious mental illness on this board.
                  When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true, but because of distance, not for millions of years.

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"

Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Comment

Not on the mantle, but I do have maps for each of the four WDW parks saved from the kids first visit squirrled away for evental framing.
                    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

I have the original concept blueprint of Disneyland Park hangind over my TV in my bedroom. Makes for a nice center point of the room.

Comment

I don't have my map over my mantle because, quite frankly, people think I am too obsessive as it is. :blush: However, now that my office is finished, it will become my omage to Disney and the newly framed map will go there. I spend all my time there anyway. I do have a hook in my car so I can rotate all my mickey antenna heads. They get dirty and/or stolen if put on the antenna. So I keep them in my car next to my Autotopia DL ) .
                        "First of all I would like to make one thing perfectly clear.
                        I never explain anything." Mary Poppins
                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/26132873@N00/

Comment

Sounds cool!

Comment

That is a really nice map. Where did you get it? My mom is getting ready to redecorate a guest room Disney style and this would be a perfect addition.

Comment

I have 4 framed maps in my house but not hanging over a mantle. Three maps are hanging down my hall way. I have a map of DCA Premiere opening day with pins and tickets framed, I have the 50th map framed, and the original 45th anniversary map framed.

My fourth framed map is hanging behind me at my place of work. I think I am done collecting maps for now unless I live to see the 100th anniversary date.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X