This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas
    Hey, I was there tonight - in the Hub area by Tomorrowland.

You should have called. I would've walked over and snapped the guys neck, just like Steven Segal.
    A word of caution: If you throw the first punch, you can be charged with assault. It doesn't matter how big of a jerk the other guy was being.

Also, if a fight can be avoided, then that is the best route. Any martial artist will tell you that fighting is only done when all other options have been exhausted.

Comment

A good kick in the ... always works.

Comment

Originally posted by fkurucz
        A word of caution: If you throw the first punch, you can be charged with assault. It doesn't matter how big of a jerk the other guy was being.

Also, if a fight can be avoided, then that is the best route. Any martial artist will tell you that fighting is only done when all other options have been exhausted.

Thanks for the tip Mr. Miyagi!

Comment

Would anyone care to speculate what Disneylands official position would be in instances like this?
          How would DL differentiate the "standing" and "sitting areas"? If I were to choose to sit on the curb by the Emporium, I would hope everyone closer to the hub would sit as well, so I can see better. What is "fair"?

Also, if the crowds were to remain standing, more people could fit into the plaza area.

And can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have permission to pop all those #$%^ Helium balloons that block my view?

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama
            How about a cattle prod...
            Whoops, just read the WHOLE thread. Guess the cattle prod thing has been mentioned...
            Really sorry to hear about the treatment you received CL. Good thing I wasn't there, I have a problem with people being mean to the meek

AT THIS POINT ANYTHING WILL DO.

EVEN A LIGHT SABER......
            :crazylegs

Comment

It seems like a sitting crowd in the northern hub usually only occurs on weekdays. IMO it shouldn't be allowed as more guests can fit in standing but when everyone is sitting and some idiots stand up blocking everyones view then those guests should be made to sit down. I saw an instance of this on thursday where the entire northern hub was seated and as usual there were lots of people standing up before the show started to stretch and stuff but as the fireworks began this large family wearing all the same clothes felt it was their god given right to stay standing (huddled together as well) as everyone shouted to sit down. And they actually had the nerve to justify their action by lying to other guests. WHAT snobby, rude behavior. HAHA dozens of guests gave a piece of their mind to the family after the fireworks ended.

Comment

Originally posted by dlrfanatic
                It seems like a sitting crowd in the northern hub usually only occurs on weekdays. IMO it shouldn't be allowed as more guests can fit in standing but when everyone is sitting and some idiots stand up blocking everyones view then those guests should be made to sit down. I saw an instance of this on thursday where the entire northern hub was seated and as usual there were lots of people standing up before the show started to stretch and stuff but as the fireworks began this large family wearing all the same clothes felt it was their god given right to stay standing (huddled together as well) as everyone shouted to sit down. And they actually had the nerve to justify their action by lying to other guests. WHAT snobby, rude behavior. HAHA dozens of guests gave a piece of their mind to the family after the fireworks ended.
                THAT JUST SUCKS..

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hahahahaha
                  Originally posted by Disneyphile
                  Two words - Chili Dog (available at Coke Corner)

My dad is "king" of "biological warfare" when it comes to rude people. He can clear a space with NO problem.

Now, this would have been especially effective if the man was standing downwind from you. I once did it to this woman who kept pressing against my back and letting her kid kick me while sitting for Fantasmic. She didn't respect my personal space, so I didn't respect her right to fresh air. Needless to say, she backed up rather abruptly and stayed there too.
                  Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
                    Two words - Chili Dog (available at Coke Corner)

My dad is "king" of "biological warfare" when it comes to rude people. He can clear a space with NO problem.

Now, this would have been especially effective if the man was standing downwind from you. I once did it to this woman who kept pressing against my back and letting her kid kick me while sitting for Fantasmic. She didn't respect my personal space, so I didn't respect her right to fresh air. Needless to say, she backed up rather abruptly and stayed there too.
                    Now this is a form of assault that one can clearly get away with!!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Wanted: rude Hispanic!

Here is the rude Hispanic guy that wouldnt sit down that night . I took a picture of him doing his dance of doom...

He is one tough hombre.
                        Come to the dark side,
                        we have cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DooDah
                          Here is the rude Hispanic guy that wouldnt sit down that night . I took a picture of him doing his dance of doom...

He is one tough hombre.
                          I'm sorry, but there is no reason to be racist. I'm of Mexican descent, and I hate it that the only identifyer used in your description is "Mexican"...

No one says, "This tall white mother****er who took stood in our way"

:botox:
                          Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                          Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                          May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Originally posted by melmel
                            I'm sorry, but there is no reason to be racist. I'm of Mexican descent, and I hate it that the only identifyer used in your description is "Mexican"...

No one says, "This tall white mother****er who took stood in our way"

:botox:
                            Why be offended the guy in the picture is white and I am A latino born in Mexico and raised in california, Im just trying to mello everyone out. :confused:
                            Come to the dark side,
                            we have cookies.

Comment

Also I didnt say Mexican! I stated hispanic. Picture of me for proof...

I am proud of my race and the guy in that picture is not me nor does he identify with me.
                              Come to the dark side,
                              we have cookies.

Comment

Lets all get along.....

Comment

I am not mexican or hispanic or white dressed as a mexican, but and am deeply offended to see two hispanic mexicans arguing with each other, it gives me the lasting impression that if two of a kind cannot get along, all the rest of us are doomed as well. I'll never walk alone in Zocalo Park again..

Holy Chalupas!
                                  "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

I was, I was having fun and Mell triped on me. Its cool I understand I was like that once and came to the understanding that I am not a stereotype but a person much deeper.

Honestly I am proud of mel at the same time for standing up, not many do. So mel sorry if this bugged you.
                                    Come to the dark side,
                                    we have cookies.

Comment

I say people are people who ever we are it does not matter.

Comment

It's okay. All just a misunderstanding. I don't have very deep Mexican roots, but I would have said the same thing if you'd metioned the "Polack jerk" who stood in the way in the fireworks show, or "the Changs" blocking the view. It just happened to be a racial identification that I could slightly identify myself to. It's not cool to josh at races, but especially the Mexicans, who are given SUCH a hard time at Disneyland by judgemental guests.
                                        Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                                        Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                                        May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Let's get back to the chili dogs. I'm starving!
                                          "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                                          -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X