Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since it's the 50th anniversary...can we expect to see more characters?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Since it's the 50th anniversary...can we expect to see more characters?

    Basically I'm still looking for Donald.

  • #2
    I saw Jane by Tarzan's Treehouse on the week of April 25... On May 5, Herbie was there!!
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

    Comment


    • #3
      What about the fully extended Duck family?

      Comment


      • #4
        Ive seen Donald hanging out in Goofy's Kitchen the last few visits....
        -----------------------------------------------
        DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

        YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

        Comment


        • #5
          I saw Donald, Daisy, Minnie, Mickey, Goofy and Pluto near the Opera House.(5/10/05) Donald and Daisy were on the double decker bus.

          Herbie needs to show his face more! I only saw him from a distance!

          **wishin'**

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas
            I saw Donald, Daisy, Minnie, Mickey, Goofy and Pluto near the Opera House.(5/10/05) Donald and Daisy were on the double decker bus.

            Herbie needs to show his face more! I only saw him from a distance!

            **wishin'**
            I need to get my picture with some of them soon....
            :crazylegs

            Comment


            • #7
              Scrooge, Launchpad and Darkwing would be a start IMHO, along with an Updated Max costume to relfect his current theatrical age (He looks a lot more like Goofy now)

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah and I thought the new parade was supposed to feature almost all the characters... in some way or another.? I hope they do find a way to showcase as many characters as possible, not just your usual ones.

                :thumbup: "This guy!"

                Comment


                • #9
                  .
                  Last edited by Michelle; 09-25-2005, 09:46 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    From a distance on the 5th I did see Launchpad McQuack. I would have had a heart attack if I saw Darkwing though. I have noticed that Donald has been mysteriously absent lately. The only times I've ever seen him, though, he's been in toon town to give you one more place to look.
                    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Herbie got loaded up on to a truck last week... I was having m,y orientation. On Friday, he was backstage, but on Sunday, in the Cast Member lot, he was being loaded up to be taken somewhere.
                      Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                      Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                      May 6, 2005 - present.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Small Panda After All
                        From a distance on the 5th I did see Launchpad McQuack. I would have had a heart attack if I saw Darkwing though. I have noticed that Donald has been mysteriously absent lately. The only times I've ever seen him, though, he's been in toon town to give you one more place to look.


                        I'll call the ambulance... Taken at the 50th Aniversary kickoff, coutesy of Disneyland News.

                        I'm guessing Donald is on hiatus is becuae there is a shortage of people short enougth to fill the role.

                        As for Darkwing I'm sure I have a hat like that somewhere... Not withstanding the fact it's my favorite hat and wear it everyday...
                        Last edited by drnilescrane; 05-12-2005, 04:41 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by drnilescrane


                          I'll call the ambulance... Taken at the 50th Aniversary kickoff, coutesy of Disneyland News.
                          ...

                          O_O

                          ......

                          O_O

                          *stares in disbelief some more*

                          ....

                          Eh heh...i don't know about Small Panda...but i'm gonna need the entire original cast of ER...STAT! :lol: Yay! Darkwing wasn't left out!! Here's to hoping he'll be hanging around on the week of the 17th. I don't normally get this excited and worked up about the walk-arounds but...it would so rock my world to have my picture taken with him when I wear my Darkwing Duck shirt a friend made me. As for the hat, I seriously dressed as Darkwing for Halloween one year, and I know I still have my fedora I wore...doubt it'd fit me NOW though, I was just a kid when I dressed as him. ^^;
                          Last edited by GuardianDragon_Mushu; 05-12-2005, 05:38 AM.



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GuardianDragon_Mushu
                            ...
                            Eh heh...i don't know about Small Panda...but i'm gonna need the entire original cast of ER...STAT!
                            Umm Yeah, about that. We cant do ER. Something to do with the gread FDA ruling of 1994... Will you settle for Scrubs?

                            As for the hat, you'd be surprised how fashionable it looks with a purple double breasted Matrix style gown and sky-blue, thick collared skivvy. (And I'm being dead serious.)

                            Comment

                            Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X