Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princess Fantasy Faire for Adults, too?

On my last trip to DL, as my log was docking back at Splash Mountain, I noticed that in the log in front of me, there was a woman my age, around 19 or so, that had her hair done up like the girls that get princessed-out (she looked like she got the Belle treatment). This got me very excited and I was thinking of doing that for myself for my birthday, but just to be on the safe side, I wanted to see if any of you know that an adult woman can be a princess, too

Re: Princess Fantasy Faire for Adults, too?

I dont know. If not then maybe she got it done at Club Libby Lu in DTD. My daughter did it yesterday. She got her hair done, nails polished, a tiara, and some make up to take home for about $23

Comment

I went on my last trip and made my own crown and wore it for the rest of the day. I'm also known for curling up my black hair and sporting a red head bow to look like Snow White.

Who cares! You wanna do then it do it! I say go for it!

Comment

Ooooh I want to do it too! Anyone else? We should all go in January (that's when I'll be around...) LOL!! What a blast! What is the cost involved, anyone know?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X