This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of the last show of Remember fireworks the night of 11-4-06

Here is a video of Remember the last night of 2006.

I will also have picture up soon of remember and around the park. Also a Knott's quick trip.

Enjoy...

I added Part 2 Sorry I did not relize photobucket cut it off at 10mins

here is the rest of the show.

Last edited by Crazy Legs; 11-09-2006, 01:55 PM.
    :crazylegs

Re: Video of the last show of Remember fireworks the night of 11-4-06

Thanks a lot Crazylegs!

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
      Thanks a lot Crazylegs!
      Thanks

Comment

Thank you SOOO much! I didn't get to go that night and was sad but that really was great!

Thanks again!

:yea:

Comment

Awesome! You are the best!

Comment

Absolutely great. Thanks so much CL, you are awesome! Keep up the great work, it's truly appreciated!
            Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

That was great! I'm sad now that I didn't get to see it now, since most of my trips to DL never went beyond 6 PM. Your video made me feel like I was there.

Comment

Great video and shame that Photobucket let show only 10 min of the fireworks.

Great job
                akdisney:bow:
                AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                Older photo
                New Photo

Member of
                MiceChat WDW Trip
                Next trip
                2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Nice post! Was the 4th the final showing of Remember? Is Disney going to tweak the fireworks show to be able to run it after the holidays? Thanks. Oh ya, I was there also sitting right behind Walt and Mickey! Almost no winds that night! Perfect ending to a great run..

Comment

So whats the difference between the holiday show and regular Remember? Is Remember ever coming back?

Comment

^The Holiday show is themed around the holidays and holiday music much like the Holiday version of Wishes.
                      "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing that with us. Ive never seen it from the front of the castle.
                        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

My favorite show there. Love it! But I also can't wait for a hopefully improved version of Believe to start showing. They have some nice technological upgrades since the last time it was in the park. I am eager to see if they utilize the new castle lighting systems and projections. The Believe show always seemed watered down after the first year of its run. I hope they plussed it this year.

But again, Remember sparkles above the rest!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartdisneyland View Post
                            Thank you SOOO much! I didn't get to go that night and was sad but that really was great!

Thanks again!
                            :yea:

Thanks It was sad but Holiday will come soon

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
                              Awesome! You are the best!

Thanks I try to share with others

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X