Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just for fun - What is the one 50th Anniversary Souvenir that you will surely buy?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I already spent too much at DisneyDirect.com -
    Monorails Red and Blue
    Pin sets
    Pewter sets
    CD Set

I will be down at the park next week and I am afraid to go into the Disney Gallery because I know I will want so many prints of the attraction art.

I'm sure I will be buying the books and a new wall map (I still have the first one I got in 1967 - well loved)

Add to that the Main Street releases this summer (Train Station etc)

Where am I going to get all the money I need!!!!!!!!!
    The Mur

Comment

Well, so far I have 3, the 6-CD set, the Tomorrowland Ticket Booth/Trinket Box and the Main Street Info Booth/Trinket Box. I'll also be picking up at least the following: a set of golden ears, the Tiki Ticket Booth/Trinket Box, a large 50th Disneyland map and the 2-CD set. More, I'm sure, will follow!
      ------------------
      DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
      http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

The ears
        I will get a shot glass for my dad
        and I want the Haunted Mansion wall torch

Comment

I'm definitely getting the golden ears, big map, and retro tee. I also want the six CD set...
          Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

The baby blue girls sweater with the patches. The SHAG map. An antenna topper. And the 2 disc CD set (I don't need the whole 6 disc thing... too much old stuff that I don't care about, like Mine Train). This is the stuff I still need to buy!

I already have the gold ears and the brown/pink girls wallet, which I love.
            Member of the Disney Class of 2005
            Disneyland CM for 4 years.
            May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

I will probably get a T-shirt and the golden ears! along with a season pass! I havent had a season pass in a looong time!
              The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Well, definitely a pair of golden Mickey ears, and probably a book on Disneyland and the 6 set CD set, a 50th celebration shirt, replica of the golden castle with all the crowns, and anything else my little heart desires and my wallet (credit cards) can afford. :devil:

64 days and counting!
                Cliff
                WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

I already have the 50th Shag carry-on bag, and the cute coin purse,

the blue retro t-shirt, the Disney Direct leather jacket, the golden ears, the 50th name badge, the 50th wall map...
                  Planning on getting the Radko Sleeping Beauty Jeweled Castle Ornament, and (hopefully) a 50th Magical Memories Special Event leather jacket, if they have one, that is(please,please,please,please,please)
                  Circarama
                  Gumball Rally Godfather
                  Last edited by Circarama; 05-12-2005, 03:07 PM.
                  Charlie :wave:
                  MiceChat User #1037

Comment

I just bought the 2-CD set and I'm planning on getting a wall map and golden ears. Beyond that, maybe a t-shirt, although I think they're rather over priced.

Comment

Brick 50th Logo- done
                      GoldenEars-Done
                      50th Badge-(thanks Wolfy999)
                      Cd set -done
                      List of targets
                      Olszewski Tea cups
                      Monorail red
                      Pins
                      Anything Indy
                      Have to have List:
                      Radko Sleeping Beauty Jeweled Castle Ornament
                      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

the dessert plates... :love:

Comment

Lets See....Got the Gold Ears, Antenna ball, Retro marquee Fridge Magnet, I want the shirt...and a couple frames for my pictures.
                          -----------------------------------------------
                          DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

>>I will be down at the park next week and I am afraid to go into the Disney Gallery because I know I will want so many prints of the attraction art.<<

I was absolutely blown away by the amount of prints they had on print-on-demand. So many that I found it impossible to prioritize what I wanted. I'm going back soon and try again...

Comment

I don't know what specifically, but I need something neat with Tinkerbell on it.

Comment

I already bought the retro sweatshirt, which is all I really wanted, but being me I will buy buy buy!!!!

Comment

the 6-disc cd set, which I've already bought.
                                    Beautify Yourself

Comment

omg... i dont know...

what is LP?... and does anyone have pictures of the SHAG stuff??... i feel so out of the loop right now....

okay so these are the things that I really want but we shall see...
                                      1. 6 CD set
                                      2. Golden ears
                                      3. ALL penny presses
                                      4. golden name tag
                                      5. pictures of me and my bf by the castle
                                      6. picture frames
                                      7. hat
                                      8. teeshirt
                                      9. sweater
                                      10. anything else that my little bank card will carry and still allow me to pay my bills when I get home
                                      -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
                                      Shines in the night for you
                                      To tell you that the dreams you plan
                                      Really can come true

Comment

Disney Dollars, we also collect the more important ones and since this year they have a $50 we had to have some of those. Like every one else we too have bought every little golden thing we can get!

Comment

I have to get those golden ears!! I have already gotten the 6 CD set with the Golden record. I also ordered the Gold coin since I have a collection from other anniversaries, 25th, 30th, 45th... I will have to get one of those gold nametags.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X