This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's Halloween Treat, uh "better late than never" thread

This has been covered to death in other threads, but I present a few pics from October 27th, just for some personal shots!

Re: Mickey's Halloween Treat, uh "better late than never" thread

How cute! A mouse (cat?-mouse by the nose), Yoda, and a Hawaiian Mickey earred frog (although frogs do not have distinct ears)! The one of Tadpole and mini-Darth is great! We tried to get as many pictures of other characters as possible but not too many adults were dressed. Most kids costumes were "out of the box!"

Tadpoles expression at the camera is hilarious and they way he is staring at Mickey!

Next year for Jack The Undead Monkey....next year! <sigh!>

Comment

Re: Mickey's Halloween Treat, uh &quot;better late than never&quot; thread

Yes, actually accompanying master yoda is a cat and a frog that decided that both his pirate, and his lumberjack, costumes were too friggin hot, and decided to go as a hawaiian mouseketeer (huh?). Tadpole is "skeptical" of any large animals that come up to him in front of cameras...

Comment

He actually looks like he is trying out the ole Jedi mind trick on Mickey in the one pic!

Aye mate! Heat! Don't have to tell me about heat that night! I ended up not wearing my frock coat because it was so hot! The wig didn't help either!

Comment

Tadpole thinks "You will give me the keys to the kingdom....you will give me keys to the kingdom!"

Mickey says "Here are the keys to the Disney kingdom!"

Tadpole thinks "You will give my daddy 25% of Disney stock! You will give my daddy 25% of Disney stock!

Mickey says - "Frogberto here is 25% of Disney stock!"

Tadpole thins "You will put my mommy on the Disney Board Of Directors!" You will put my mommy on the Disney Board Of Directors!"

Mickey says "Here's my job Ms. Froberto!"

Comment

Better late than never! You have a very cute family! Thanks for sharing

Comment

It is better late than never. Too bad we missed you out there.
              Mike

Comment

Thanks for sharing omg a baby yoda so cooooool
                :crazylegs

Comment

Very cool photos and it was great to bump into you there!
                  How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                  :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Frogberto, you lil boy is soooo cute! I love his Yoda outfit, that is so great! Thanks for sharing! You have a beautiful family

Comment

was mickey this guy for halloween?

Comment

Thanks for sharing your cute photos!

Happiest Memories on Earth!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X