This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attraction Tributes to the past

okay so I know this & I was curious if there we're anymore...

Inside the movie room inside indiana jones after you walk in, way up by the projector there's a Parking lot sign remembering the old lot which used to be there.

Inside Pooh there are the country bear heads

& Inside Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster's there's the circle vision paintings above you after you go in the last zurg / buzz fight scene...

anybody know any others? (besides the old autopia cars on autopia..those dont count) Hidden things*

Re: Attraction Tributes to the past

In "Star Tours", there's supposedly a microscope from "Journey through Inner Space" as your ride comes to an end, which appears to be in storage, in the film.

Comment

In the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" theater, there's a boring 3-D movie, as a tribute to Captain EO, the former attraction in that theater.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
        In the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" theater, there's a boring 3-D movie, as a tribute to Captain EO, the former attraction in that theater.
        :lol: Yes it does need a change

Disneyland Visits - 264
        DCA Visits - 52
        and counting...

Comment

Sigh..I agree..

Comment

In "Innoventions", Mr. "Tom Morrow" sings "there's a great big beautiful tomorrow", which was a song from the Carousel of Progress that formerly occupied that space.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and the path and surrounding areas, is filled with tracks and other items from the former "Mine Train through Nature's Wonderland" attraction also.

Comment

In "Star Tours", there's supposedly a microscope from "Journey through Inner Space" as your ride comes to an end, which appears to be in storage, in the film.
              Actually you see the "Mighty Microscope" from Adventures Thru Inner Space towards the beginning of the Star Tours "flight," just before you exit the "building/warehouse-thingy" and go out into space.
              Magic Journeys...

Comment

In Tarxan's treehouse, you can hear the Swisspolka (from Swiss Family Robinson) playing in the interactive area of the attraction.

Comment

When you go around TSI on either the mark twain, the columbia or the canoes, you can see one of the old keelboats.
                  "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Saddlesore Swanson View Post
                    Actually you see the "Mighty Microscope" from Adventures Thru Inner Space towards the beginning of the Star Tours "flight," just before you exit the "building/warehouse-thingy" and go out into space.
                    Here's a picture of it.
                    http://themightymicroscope.com/galle...startour02.jpg

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

...Which is why I said "supposedly'! No wonder I never saw it - but thanks for setting the record straight!

Comment

There is a tribute to John Hench in the indoor queue of Space Mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by mulishaCM View Post
                          & Inside Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster's there's the circle vision paintings above you after you go in the last zurg / buzz fight scene...
                          I never knew that! I'll have to check that out.

Comment

Sign reading Fowler's (something - anybody?) in Splash Mountain - tribute to Joe Fowler, Disneyland construction supervisor.
                            Then, of course, there are the many window tributes throughout the park.
                            Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Veteran
                            sigpic

Comment

Quick! Somebody find me a tribute inside California Adventure, to the old parking lot.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X