This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which showing is better?

which showing of fantasmic is better the 1st or 2nd? and why? everyones opinion is more than welcomed. and how early can i reserve seating? thanks everyone
    duh!!!!!!!!

Re: which showing is better?

2nd always. Its SOO much less crowded because:
    Groups from the first show have left
    Groups from the fireworks have left.

Comment

I've never done premium viewing for Fantasmic, so I don't know about reservations, but the number is (714) 781-DINE.

People start sitting down and grabbing up spots for the 1st sowing around 5pm. So that is a problem is you don't want to wast 4 hours of your life staking out the best possible spot. 1 hour is usually ok if you don't mind standing in a sea of standing people.

The second show is held out of Rivers of America until about 30-40 minutes before the show starts and then they let everyone in. It's a mad rush and can get quite hectic, but you can sometiemes (if you get in the crowd early) get a really good spot. Depends on which crows you want to battle.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Second is far less crowded

Comment

I've never had a problem with getting riverfront seating for the second show, even if I'm not at the front of the pack. People tend to space themselves out a little more for the second show, so it's fairly easy to slip in. Also, I've seen a few occasions where technical glitches in the first show were fixed for the second.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

i say second too. you can get on some attractions during the first show. Hang out a little while the crowds clear and then move in for the second show...dont forget something to sit on

Comment

whats the earliest i can make resreves?
              duh!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey, the THIRD showing is the best...

Don't forget they have 3 showings this weekend (Friday and Saturday) due to expected LARGE crowds.
                Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by disneythug View Post
                  30 Days prior to the date you want the reservation for. Also, it really does not matter which show you go to if you have reservations, its the same show. If you go to the first show you are welcomed to wach the fireworks from there as well (and this year they will have snow at the ROA as well!), in fact the tell you it would be best if you stayed there to watch the fireworks as well.

Comment

Second is better. You'll get a better view.
                    -Jack :geek:
                    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

second if u can stay up later
                      Angels Fan, born and raised.
                      Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by disneythug View Post
                        8am, one month prior to your date. If you want seats on Dec 9th, call Nov 9th.

The number to call is 714-781-4400. If you call the dining number, you will be delayed as you get routed back to Fantasmic! line.

And all shows will be the same if you have ressies.
                        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X