This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning a trip to DL on Wed 11/15

I took my son to DL on a Wednesday last month. Unfortunately, half of Utah and Arizona showed up that same day. It was summer-like crowds, with no wait time less than 45 minutes.

Now it's time to take my daughter to the park for a Daddy-day. So rather than crossing my fingers, I decided to toss the date of next Wed (15th) onto the MiceChat table. Does anyone know of any conventions or events that might bring huge crowds? If so, can you suggest an alternate date?

Thanks much,
    Brian

Re: Planning a trip to DL on Wed 11/15

From what I saw a couple weeks ago on a Monday, and from what jack and clara saw yesterday it wasnt too crowded. Maybe it will have lightened up for you as well.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I am going to be there on the 15th as well and i've asked some of my friends and they seem to think it will be mid-lite to low-normal amount of people that day.
      "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

There is nothing too big..you should be okay but you never know..

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X