Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's partying at midnight on the 17th?

Just wondering who will be there at midnight in line. I had been talking to Anders about it and we were wondering if we bribe you guys with like bagels and stuff, if you'd party with us all night...ok HE wasn't wondering, but I WAS
    Last edited by Disneykat; 05-12-2005, 10:13 AM.
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

I will be if I can manage to convince my hubby to sit it out with me. It would be my 2nd time ever being up all night at DL. The first time was the all-night party for the 30th anniversary in 1985.

Comment

"Oartying"? Sounds like you've had enough already!
      "George Bush... is only for now."
      Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Oh, we'll definitely be stopping by, from our suite at the Disneyland Hotel. We hope to get some sleep, but we know it won't be much. So, we'll come by around 1am and see what's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyJCA
          "Oartying"? Sounds like you've had enough already!

I know I can't seem to fix that

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
            I know I can't seem to fix that
            Ha ha! Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
            "George Bush... is only for now."
            Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by innerSpaceman
              Oh, we'll definitely be stopping by, from our suite at the Disneyland Hotel. We hope to get some sleep, but we know it won't be much. So, we'll come by around 1am and see what's happening.
              I don't have a suite but I am staying at the DLH. How far of a walk is it over to the espanalde where the line will be starting?
              Cliff
              WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

My friends and I will be out there! I think it sounds like a great idea! We could play games, have sing alongs and have a group jumping on Pressler's stone!

Comment

someone should bring Disney Trivial pursuit

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
                    someone should bring Disney Trivial pursuit
                    I have that game!!!!!
                    Of course, I'm sure so do a lot of other people!
                    Cliff
                    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

I have Disney Scene it! if some one has a portable player.
                      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I believe many will be occupied with their copies of HP6, but if you're lucky, maybe someone'll be reading aloud

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Anybody willing to save a spot for me in line?
                          "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                          __________________________________________________________

Comment

Well, I'll be in the vicinity.....like..... the Uva Bar. Does that count?? I'll be waiting for a drink. Does that count??

Comment

Definitely coming if I can convince my friends.
                              Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

I think I may be drunk at Midnight but I will stop by on my way back to my room

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
                                  And they say *I'm* the evil twin!! I'm sure I'll be stumbling back to the hotel with Disguy & Sparkle

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
                                    :lol: You think you may be drunk at Midnight?? :lol:

Whatever.

What you should have said: "I will be drunk at midnight, and if I can remember how to walk and who I'm supposed to be with, I might crash into the line and wonder why it's there and if there are any hot guys in it." :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell

Whatever.

What you should have said: "I will be drunk at midnight, and if I can remember how to walk and who I'm supposed to be with, I might crash into the line and wonder why it's there and if there are any hot guys in it." :devil:
                                      :lol: :lol: :lol: :bow: :bow: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*you did notice she did not mention the fact they she will also be drunk and quite possibly egging you on! :devil:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell

Whatever.

:bow: :lol:

You almost got it right, first I would wonder if there are any hot guys in it and then wonder why it's there

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X