X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• figment1986
    replied
    Originally posted by Not Afraid
    As we were leaving the park last night at 1 am, we walked through the Esplanade to the annoying sounds of the giant "A" cone that advertizes Block Party Bash. Suddenly I realized how hours and hours of repeatitive hearing would cause me to stage an attack on said annoyance.............well, not really, that would be rude, but I don't think my brain can handle more than about 15 minutes within earshot of that thing.
    Thats why you Download hundreds of "podcasts" and hours of music to listen to instead....

Leave a comment:

• disneyguy247
    replied
    So all you guys are planning on being there in the Esplanade at Midnight?

Leave a comment:

• Not Afraid
    replied
    As we were leaving the park last night at 1 am, we walked through the Esplanade to the annoying sounds of the giant "A" cone that advertizes Block Party Bash. Suddenly I realized how hours and hours of repeatitive hearing would cause me to stage an attack on said annoyance.............well, not really, that would be rude, but I don't think my brain can handle more than about 15 minutes within earshot of that thing.

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneykat
    we were wondering if we bribe you guys with like bagels and stuff, if you'd party with us all night...ok HE wasn't wondering, but I WAS
    Yes, you may bribe me with Code Red Mt. Dew. (But I will be there anyway. I just mentioned it to my mom again.)
    Originally posted by TicTocDragon
    I have Disney Scene it! if some one has a portable player.
    I have that game too.. but ever play it with a Disney fan? I have because no one else will play it. Anyway, the point I am trying to make is whoever starts it-- pretty much wins. I will bring my Nemo Go Fish! cards though.
    Originally posted by melmel
    Wow.

How can I figure out my blockout dates for my CM pass?
    Ask your manager. If they don't know they can find out. Now that TCP owns my stores our tickets they give us are blocked out on certain dates. For Disneyland, get this, it's July 15-Aug something. How rude! I would use my freebies if I wasn't saving them for this fall and WDW.

Also, how nice of you all to visit us on your way back or to the bar. I think I might just be a little crazy that day. Running on Mt. Dew. Disneykat, are you going to bring me a whole 12-pack??? :o

Leave a comment:

• 1stStarIC2nite
    replied
    I'll be there sometime.. dunno about midnight though :o

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied
    I'm there.. Disneyland hotel.... I will get in no matter what....

Leave a comment:

• Disneyphile
    replied
    Frodo Potter and I will be there, of course!!!

Party, party, party!!!

Leave a comment:

• melmel
    replied
    Originally posted by JonathanIT
    I heard all levels of CM passes are blacked out for the 50th.

--J.
    Wow.

How can I figure out my blockout dates for my CM pass?

Leave a comment:

• DOOM BGI
    replied
    Originally posted by melmel
    Can CMs use their ID card to get into the park that day?
    I heard all levels of CM passes are blacked out for the 50th.

--J.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyParkFan
    replied
    Originally posted by dsnylndmom
    And they say *I'm* the evil twin!! I'm sure I'll be stumbling back to the hotel with Disguy & Sparkle
    Can I stumble back with you guys to the Disneyland Hotel where I'm staying?
    Last edited by DisneyParkFan; 05-15-2005, 10:39 AM. Reason: forgot to mention which hotel I need to stumble back to.

Leave a comment:

• melmel
    replied
    Can CMs use their ID card to get into the park that day?

Leave a comment:

• GuardianDragon_Mushu
    replied
    Originally posted by DL_CRAZE
    Anybody willing to save a spot for me in line?
    Ditto on that question...anyone? Anyone? Please? (okay, so...*only* if the lines leading inside the park are ridiculously long...which i'm not sure if they are going to be or not.) I'll have my tickets already...er, hopefully...probably sounding incredibly dumb here but i'm not sure if they're blacking out the tickets that come from the Disney Store on that date alongside AP's, too. o.o

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    Originally posted by JonathanIT
    Hey, how did you fix the typo?? I was looking forward to the "Oarty!"

--J.

I didn't fix it. I'm assuming one of our WONDERFUL Moderators did. I'm willing to bake cookies to whomever fesses up that they did it!!!

Leave a comment:

• DOOM BGI
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneykat
    I know I can't seem to fix that
    Hey, how did you fix the typo?? I was looking forward to the "Oarty!"

--J.

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied
    I'm wondering if he'll need any egging on....... :devil: My guess is NO.

But I will be drunk and wondering if there are any hot guys in the line......just out of curiosity.

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Originally posted by Disguy
    :bow: :lol:

You almost got it right, first I would wonder if there are any hot guys in it and then wonder why it's there
    then he would giggle and snort remembering this thread

Leave a comment:

• Disguy
    replied
    Originally posted by stinkerbell
    :lol: You think you may be drunk at Midnight?? :lol:

Whatever.

What you should have said: "I will be drunk at midnight, and if I can remember how to walk and who I'm supposed to be with, I might crash into the line and wonder why it's there and if there are any hot guys in it." :devil:
    :bow: :lol:

You almost got it right, first I would wonder if there are any hot guys in it and then wonder why it's there

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Originally posted by stinkerbell

Whatever.

What you should have said: "I will be drunk at midnight, and if I can remember how to walk and who I'm supposed to be with, I might crash into the line and wonder why it's there and if there are any hot guys in it." :devil:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :bow: :bow: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*you did notice she did not mention the fact they she will also be drunk and quite possibly egging you on! :devil:

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied
    I think I may be drunk at Midnight but I will stop by on my way back to my room

Whatever.

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    I think I may be drunk at Midnight but I will stop by on my way back to my room
    And they say *I'm* the evil twin!! I'm sure I'll be stumbling back to the hotel with Disguy & Sparkle

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X