This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP with Strollers?

Is it my imagination or did they just start adding stroller rentals to AP's? When did they add this?
    Check out my other blog:

Re: AP with Strollers?

Of course, I would only buy one if Sediment would push me around in it...
    Check out my other blog:

Comment

Yes.....they will or already have a "S" next to where the "P" for pre paid parking is on your AP card. S for paid stroller rental just like parking if you pre paid for it.....one per day ONLY.

Bye.
      Last edited by gumby; 11-10-2006, 06:48 PM. Reason: Because sometimes I make typos......

Comment

They started that about a month or so ago.
        Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

Scary isn't it?
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Oy. I can only forsee this becoming a thread about how much strollers suck.
            I really really hope it doesnt.
            But, I was unaware you could do this now
            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
              Oy. I can only forsee this becoming a thread about how much strollers suck.
              I really really hope it doesnt.
              But, I was unaware you could do this now
              no, strollers don't suck. They people pusihng them suck...sometimes...when they are not paying attention to anything around them, but thankfully I do not come across this often at all....

Comment

By the way, the Stroller Rental has moved back to the tents next to the Kennel.
                Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                  By the way, the Stroller Rental has moved back to the tents next to the Kennel.
                  :clap: I assume it's just for the 3 day weekend, but I hope they eventually decide to leave them out there. What a ROYAL pain in the butt to have to re-enter if you park hop, or if you need to take someone to the tram in a wheelchair. :bash:

Comment

I figgure it is anything to milk value out of the AP system...

Now if only they can attach a corndog to the purchase as well...

sigh...
                    Check out my other blog:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X