Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone catch the Believe...In Holiday Magic Premiere tonight?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone catch the Believe...In Holiday Magic Premiere tonight?

I couldn't make it down tonight....any pics or videos available to share?
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

Re: Anyone catch the Believe...In Holiday Magic Premiere tonight?

it just finished so your going to have to wait a bit.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Comment

Originally posted by AP2CM View Post
      I couldn't make it down tonight....any pics or videos available to share?
      Considering the crowds, I doubt anyone who saw it from the park will be home for at least a few hours.

We saw it from our balcony, although it's good that I didn't go to the park as I just had some sort of weird panic attack according to my roomate...

I plan to get video either tomorrow or sunday night though. Hopefully same sort of position as the video I did of the last night of Remember... Dreams Come True.

Now I should really lie down and fall asleep watching 'Gargoyles'...
      Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

I just got back and saw it from the Esplanade or whatever you call the area between the parks. I could not get into D-Land at all. They were only letting in returning guests w/hand stamps. When I tried to get in using my AP, the machine went nuts because I had not used it to get in earlier. Darn technology!

No pics but the fireworks looked very nice with lots of movement. They would burst and the resulting "works" would wiggle around.

From the Remember show, they still have the Mickey head at the beginning, several hearts, and the smiley face fireworks too.

I could almost hear the soundtrack and what I could hear was from the Nutcracker.

The show lasted around ten minutes.
        How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
        :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

I'll have to get used to the new changes... The fanale diddn't have all the shooting stars fan across the sky which was kinda dissapointing. But the snow was just as magical as ever!

Comment

I was surprised just how many fireworks were from the castle- seemed like a LOT more than before, and real exploding ones at that quite a few times.

(minor spoiler): I remember the pure white really spreading comets in the fans at the end of the old version, but I thought the new finale with the sky-filling color changes was awesome in its own way.

Comment

I was going to go last night but as I was leaving work they informed us that the park was at capacity so I decided not to go... Instead I just sat at my parents hotel room eating Macaroni Grill.... What really sucked though was on my way home last night they were doing sobriety testing... I was just glad that I didn't have anything to drink because they pulled me over to test me... GRRR... Wasn't the d-land mobile and the costume proof enough I wasn't drinking... oh well wishful thinking...

Comment

i watched and got a good spot right in front of the castel. it was so kool the songs made me cry then there where snow it was so sad. And the plase wasn't that packed.
                Remember
                DREAMS
                Come True!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chinken6 View Post
                  i watched and got a good spot right in front of the castel. it was so kool the songs made me cry then there where snow it was so sad. And the plase wasn't that packed.
                  I remember a lot of people crying when I saw the previous "Believe in Holiday Magic." I guess the song is a real tear-jerker for some. I loved this show, I am so glad to see it back!!!

Comment

is it the same soundtrack from the original show that was performed from 2001-2004?
                    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
                    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
                    --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

I believe it is, yes.

Comment

I saw it straight after Fantasmic from the river. It seemed as if we were seeing it all and not missing anything, but I understand other stuff was happening at the castle.

As for what I saw, I liked it alright. For fireworks it was an ok show.
                        Passive-Aggressive Peanut Butter Sandwich. x_x

Comment

Does Tinkerbell fly across the castle in this one???
                          *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

No she doesn't.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                            The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                            Indy Ride Count: 2211
                            World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Saw it Sat. night. It's nice. Think I'll have to see it again to make a final dicision. Comming right after the grand performance of the 50th fireworks, it's hard to compare. Did I like it? Yes. But, on the whole (preperation H feels good), there wasn't that WOW factor or sensory overload that says "here's something special we're doing for the holiday season." Yes, there were a couple of times the castle looked really, really cool. But on the whole... seemd like just another fireworks show. Need to see it again to be sure though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X