This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion Holiday.....

It might be too early for anyone to know, but I thought I'd ask anywayz....does anyone know if they will do Haunted Mansion Holiday this year? I've heard a rumor that they're not cause of the 50th, but I would think they would since that draws a big crowd. I have a friend who wants to go this Nov. and has never seen HMH and she loves Nightmare B4 Xmas....so I figured I'd find out for her.
    sigpic"Disney Crystal Power! Make-Up!"

It's on the Disneyland calendar to do the overlay.
    Mike

Comment

just no pin event this year...
      -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
      I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes, I think they're closing up shop in September to do the overlay.
        Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

does anyone have pictures of any of the additions? i wanna see what they put in.
          There's an old joke I just made up: How many of me would it take to screw up your life?

Comment

I forget exactly where I read it (I think it was in Als update) but im pretty sure there will not be a HMH this year.
            "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

I could be wrong though...
              "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

Originally posted by WRDest79
                I forget exactly where I read it (I think it was in Als update) but im pretty sure there will not be a HMH this year.
                There will be HMH. There will *not* be a HMH event like there has been for the past four years. Why does everyone keep getting the two confused?

Comment

I sure have enjoyed the Event though the last 4 years so I am disappointed that there will not be one this year. I however understand their excuse. Let's hope the ride conversion DOES occur this year and that the event returns next year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LifeOnaPlate
                    does anyone have pictures of any of the additions? i wanna see what they put in.
                    http://www.visionsfantastic.com/visi...s/mansion.html

You can see a video of last year's ride. Scroll down a little past 1/2 way and you can see the HMH Video lists; look for the one with the Oct 2004 date by it.

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

Comment

RU, thankyou so very much my friend.
                      There's an old joke I just made up: How many of me would it take to screw up your life?

Comment

Originally posted by pyrateslife4me84
                        just no pin event this year...
                        The HMH Event was a merchandise event, not a pin event. The first and only "pin event" ever held at DLR (so far) was the "Chip & Dale's Wild Wild West Pin Adventure" event in February of this year.

--Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by RU42
                          http://www.visionsfantastic.com/visi...s/mansion.html

You can see a video of last year's ride. Scroll down a little past 1/2 way and you can see the HMH Video lists; look for the one with the Oct 2004 date by it.

RU

RU, your Vids are SO COOL.... Thank you for doing them! We enjoy them very much!
                          -----------------------------------------------
                          DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Is anyone else sick of this question (no offense to the OP poster- but this is like the umpteenth time we have had this conversation)

Comment

I hadn't seen any other posts on this specific subject, but I'm glad to know that the decorations are going up this year. We had a tentative trip planned fov Nov. or Dec. just for HMH. My daughter would have been really bummed out if she got there and there were no Nightmare decorations.

Comment

Originally posted by chadb14
                                I hadn't seen any other posts on this specific subject, but I'm glad to know that the decorations are going up this year.
                                HMH Thread 1
                                HMH Thread 2
                                HMH Thread 3
                                HMH Thread 4

These where just a few I found from doing a search, anyone who frequents other boards have probably seen many more threads about HMH this year. I realize not everyone has been on the boards for these, but the old timers get tired of seeing the same question over and over again.

By the way did you hear there is a launch and loop in Space Mountain. :devil:

Comment

From what I hear, this holiday season the Haunted Mansion will be getting new "thrills" with a hauntingly chilling loop and super speed ghost warp as well. Oh and don't forget to pick up your ghostly apparatitions on film at the new on ride photo station, taking the place of Little Leota called "Leota's Immortal Frozen Death Masks--To GO!" (please watch your step while exiting the speed ramp with photos in hand)

***This has been a parody of the loop/launch rumors with a haunted twist

Comment

Originally posted by Arnie
                                    HMH Thread 1
                                    HMH Thread 2
                                    HMH Thread 3
                                    HMH Thread 4

These where just a few I found from doing a search, anyone who frequents other boards have probably seen many more threads about HMH this year. I realize not everyone has been on the boards for these, but the old timers get tired of seeing the same question over and over again.

By the way did you hear there is a launch and loop in Space Mountain. :devil:
                                    Sorry, didn't really try to do a search on it, just knew that I didn't really see them (or should I say pay attention to them), but after talking about it with the wife I noticed this specific post. Sorry I'm not an old timer.

Comment

Originally posted by LifeOnaPlate

Heres some random pictures taken by my girlfriend..

These were all from last years HMH...enjoy!
                                      We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by Am_I_Demon
                                        Heres some random pictures taken by my girlfriend..

These were all from last years HMH...enjoy!
                                        Those, are really clear pics. Nice touch.
                                        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X