Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disneyland Full Today? (11/12/06)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Full Today? (11/12/06)

Anyone know if the park is full today? Was planning to swing by the park around 6 this evening, anyone think I'll have a problem getting in with my AP?

FF
    "A Journey Beyond Your Wildest Imagination..."

Re: Disneyland Full Today? (11/12/06)

I heard from another MCer that it wasn't as busy as it was yesterday.
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! That news makes me a happy panda.

FF
      "A Journey Beyond Your Wildest Imagination..."

Comment

Sunday night--most of the crowds will be heading home by tonight I would think....

Comment

It was busy, the parking structure was basically full, but they will repark when some folks go home.

But the crowds were a LOT lighter than the last two days, but still busy...

Don't forget, Fireworks are DAILY, Monday thru Thursday this week at 7:45 PM with the snow effect afterwards (weather permitting), that is a better choice if you can do it
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X