Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shopping passes are offered during certain times of the week. They are not offered after 4PM to prevent people from getting free admission to see the parade. Also, they won't void the sale unless you provide a recipt. You can't use a shopping pass to dine at an in-park restaraunt, becuase demand is already high enough for Blue Bayou if you just have the paying park guests, it wouldn't be fair to allow people without admission to jump in the mix as well. Also, they are VERY firm on the times. If you are more than 5 mins over the 1 hour mark, they will charge you. It's part of the agreement.
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!
    Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
    "
    -- Walter Elias Disney, July 17, 1955 approx 4:35PM

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainCM
      shopping passes are offered during certain times of the week. They are not offered after 4PM to prevent people from getting free admission to see the parade. Also, they won't void the sale unless you provide a recipt. You can't use a shopping pass to dine at an in-park restaraunt, becuase demand is already high enough for Blue Bayou if you just have the paying park guests, it wouldn't be fair to allow people without admission to jump in the mix as well. Also, they are VERY firm on the times. If you are more than 5 mins over the 1 hour mark, they will charge you. It's part of the agreement.
      Well I'm not sure how accurate your source is because we got our Shopping pass last Friday at 4:19 pm. It expired at 5:19 pm. They did not ask for a receipt. The CM said "And approximately how much do you think you spent inside the park." In no way insinuating proof of a receipt or any in-park purchases. Additionally, when acquiring the pass they don't ask you why you want one, so if you wanted to risk getting into the Bayou dining and getting back before the hour was up it would be completely up to you. There is really no way (under the current system, that is) that they could restrict you from eating anywhere (additionally, I'm sure they'd appreciate ANY money you spend inside with your SHOPPING pass regardless if its on a Mickey Mouse toothpick holder or a 5 dollar churro)

Just adding a few cents.
      Joey AKA "dlfreak"
      www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
      If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
      Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X