Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disneyland Santa Hats

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Santa Hats

My daughter is looking for a Stitch Santa Hat, a red and white one with the Stitch ears coming out of the hat. I was there at DL on Saturday and I looked in some stores for this item but I couldn't find one.

Does anyone know if this hat exists? And if so, where could I find it? I'm thinking at CA Park??

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Disneyland Santa Hats

I've never seen a stitch santa hat it sounds very cool though! I have seen the mickey ear santa hats and even the minnie ones.

Disneyland Visits - 264
    DCA Visits - 52
    and counting...

Comment

Stitch is on absolutely everything so there is no doubt in my mind that if there isn't one already out, there will soon be one. Last time I wen into a pin store, (that used to be my hobby til it got too pricey) they had a whole wall for Lilo and Stitch and they were in front of every ride! Im sure one will be out by the middle of the season!

Comment

Maybe you should email Disneyland about it on their contact page? Even if it doesn't exist, if the idea comes up, I think they would eat it all up and make them.

Comment

It is design that we sold last year. However, I have not yet seen it anywhere this year. Just keep an eye out, not all of the holiday merchandise is in yet. Case in point- the reindeer themed ears are not in yet as well.
          The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by mrmainstreet View Post
            It is design that we sold last year. However, I have not yet seen it anywhere this year. Just keep an eye out, not all of the holiday merchandise is in yet. Case in point- the reindeer themed ears are not in yet as well.

I thought I seen them last year but I wasn't sure if they will sell again this year. Thanks for the info. I'll keep on looking.

Comment

Yeah, I remember seeing them last year. Too cool!

Good luck!

Comment

I know I have seen it either here or another board & they were pictures from this year. I remember showing them to a friend of mine. So search through threads with holiday pics & I think you will see them.

Comment

I do not remember if there is one at Wolrd of disney
                  AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                  Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                  Older photo
                  New Photo

Member of
                  MiceChat WDW Trip
                  Next trip
                  2014 Dec, 31

Comment

They definitely had them last year....my hubby bought them. If they don't have them this year at DL, they might have them at the warehouse store.

Comment

The Stitch Santa Hats have returned.
                      The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

I want some!
                        Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
                        http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
                        sigpic

Comment

I made short visit to DL today. When I was in the hat shop on Main Street(next to where Lincoln was-I can't remember the name of the shop) one of the female CMs who was doing the embroidery was wearing one. That means they must have them, right? I wasn't looking for them. But that is what I saw. Good luck :-)

Comment

they definitly make them cause i have one, then when i wore it to work a co-worker accused it of being eore despite the fact it clearly wasn't
                            sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X