Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Disneyland television show TV Clip

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland television show TV Clip

I am working on a video project for my film class and i was wondering if anyone know where i can find a clip to the original opening to the disneyland television 0show back in '55 so i can insert it into my final cut pro. Any suggestions?

Re: Disneyland television show TV Clip

youtube perhaps?

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
    For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

i have seen it on the Disneyland USA dvd. I know there are several disney dvd's that have it. I will look into it, unless someone else beats me to the punch with the info.

Comment

one of the 2 disc dvd tin sets
        Is this haunted signature
        actually
        stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
        Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
        also known as...
        Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

I'm guessing Titanfreak needs a higher-res, non-lossy format and that youtube wouldn't cut it. Not that I have any better ideas, mind you!

Comment

Disneyland USA - Disney Treasures

(I think you still can find copies on Amazon - which you can purchase through the mice chat store...)
            Check out my other blog:

Comment

how do i get something off of youtube and put it onto my desktop? can you even do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Titanfreak46 View Post
                how do i get something off of youtube and put it onto my desktop? can you even do that?
                http://keepvid.com/

Comment

if i use the free demo is it going to say free demo in the screen with the picture or is it going to look the same as the bought version?

Comment

Ok, i'm getting the clip for you now. Quicktime formet right?
                    (your using a a mac a presume?)

Comment

Did you ever get the clip I emailed to you? I spent like 2 hours getting it off the DVD (i have a slow computer) so i'm just curious beacause I haven't gotten a responce

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X