X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas parade!

We saw the Christmas parade last night!

OK, sort of. We had occasion to be at the resort very late last night, and we were wandering around the esplanade around 11:30pm. There's still music playing in the esplanade, but I could hear other loud music and was wondering where the music was coming from. I looked over at Disneyland and through the tunnel on the right, I saw a Christmas float, so I yelled "they're running the parade!", and we all ran over there. At first, we thought they were just running the floats without any CMs because we didn't see any, but after a while, we saw some CMs dancing, and we figured out they would be the gingerbread cookie people. They happened to be right at the tunnel when their particular bit ended and it was the lull between the end of one cycle and the start of another, so they could actually hear us when we applauded. One of the dancers waved at us!

We saw the dwarves. Most of them didn't have their full costumes on and were only recognizable by their heads. There were one or two that only had costumed shoes on. We saw Woody and Ariel on their floats, and we saw the float with all the princes and princesses in full costume. We also saw what's left of the carolers and of course, Santa!

We all agreed that we were complete geeks/dorks because we were watching a rehearsal of the Christmas parade at close to midnight from between bars, but we also agreed how much we enjoyed it!

And yes, I do plan to catch a real showing of the parade at some point during the season.

Re: Christmas parade!

Thats funny.

Comment

I think that all of us would have watched too! It's always cool to see something out of the ordinary.
      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I would have watched also!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Foolish Mortal
        sigpic

Comment

That's cool!!

Happiest Memories on Earth!

Comment

OK, here's a link with a couple pictures from that night. They're a little dark and probably not that exciting for anyone not there that night, but we had fun! And there's no one out of costume in any of the pictures.

Comment

^ thanks for the pictures its funny to see them preforming without a crowd lineing the street and an SUV sitting on Main Street
              "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

Why do they close Disneyland so early now?
                Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
                ‚Äč

Comment

Thats Rad! Wish I was there! its like you got a Sneak Peek! cool!

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
                  MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

Originally posted by cakvalasc View Post
                    Why do they close Disneyland so early now?
                    my Guess its has to do with the time of the year.

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
                    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

Originally posted by cstephens View Post
                      OK, here's a link with a couple pictures from that night. They're a little dark and probably not that exciting for anyone not there that night, but we had fun! And there's no one out of costume in any of the pictures.

I'd have stood there gawking too,
                      AWESOME pictures!
                      cs you should plug yer site a touch more. I love CDF/csdlr.
                      IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X