Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Haunted Mansion Holiday Sheet Music

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion Holiday Sheet Music

So I was shopping for a song for our school's winter program and came across Disneyland Presents The Twisted Scarols From "Haunted Mansion Holiday" Sheet Music in the Christmas Section. I always thought those twisted carols would be fun to sing for Halloween with my classes since they're to the tune of traditional Christmas songs that everyone already knows. I was so suprised that they put sheet music out for this. It is music for the songs you hear when you're in line for the ride. The non-Danny Elfman stuff. I'm just amused so I thought I'd share. Here's a link if anyone is interested
    http://www.encoremusic.com/piano/1703781.html

I didn't buy the above because I took pictures of the lyrics when I was waiting in line for HMH one day, but I did purchase Christmas in the Stars: Star Wars Christmas Album which includes the song "What Can You Get A Wookiee For Christmas (When He Already Owns A Comb?)" I guess this music is from the 1980 Christmas special. Maybe they can make Star Tours Christmas themed too :P

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X