X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to all 50 today. Last ones were:
    weathervane on top of Pinocchio
    the door on Innoventions (it is part of the rotating building so you have to wait)
    Mike

Comment

I believe there's one on the water tower at Big Thunder Mountain....but I could be mistaken. If anyone is going to be there anytime soon you can keep an eye out and see if there is one. ^_^
      sigpic"Disney Crystal Power! Make-Up!"

Comment

Originally posted by mcow1
        Got to all 50 today. Last ones were:
        weathervane on top of Pinocchio
        the door on Innoventions (it is part of the rotating building so you have to wait)
        I miscounted on mine as well as got those 2 of Friday. I knew there had to be one on Innoventions - it was just a matter of patience.

I am working on a gallery of all of them; hopefully this afternoon.

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

Comment

Originally posted by Helios77
          I believe there's one on the water tower at Big Thunder Mountain....but I could be mistaken. If anyone is going to be there anytime soon you can keep an eye out and see if there is one. ^_^
          There is one there.
          Mike

Comment

I am anxious to see the photo gallery. Im working on one myself. Maybe we can work together to use the best pictures for the best gallery possible. Good Work!
            "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

You can find a colplete list with photos at MousePlanet

Comment

Two

There are two inside or innoventions in the AA Figure at the beginning They are in his lab coat pockets:monkey:
                Last edited by Hilsbro; 06-12-2005, 09:29 PM. Reason: No Monkey

Comment

Heres Some

One of The Many Main Street Lamp 50's!

Behind Sleeping Beauty Castlle

Sleeping Beauty castle Front 50.
                  Putting the um in forum. Um...

Comment

I've been collecting pictures and counting the 50's, but I can only find 49. I think the problem is that even though the map shows 13 lamp posts on main street, there are really only 12. I get 7 on the left side of the street and 5 on the right (the clock takes up the space where one would be, and there isn't one on the corner across the street from Emporium).

Has anyone taken a close look at the map at city hall? While it shows 1-13 on the lamp posts, there is a mysterious "11" floating around over in tomrrow land. As far as I can tell, this would put it on the outside of the space mountain building. Maybe they are waiting 'til 17-Jul for that one?

Also for the person above who mentioned the ones inside Innoventions, as I understand it the "official" 50s are all on attraction exteriors.

Comment

There are 4 in Tomorrowland

1. Astro Blaster
                      2. Graviton or whatever that ugly thing is that used to be the Rocket Jets
                      3. Outside wall of Innoventions near a door
                      4. In the middle of the Imagination Institute sign

Yes, the hidden 50's are all on the outside of buildings. Yes, I have photographed all 50.

I hope that helps you! If you have specific questions I am happy to help.

RU

Comment

There are a lot of multiples... like the tinkerbell lightposts each have one on both sides but are only counted once. Yet the train station and castle for example have one on both sides are counted twice. Couldn't they just not count one of those and put one on space?
                        Last edited by almandot; 06-18-2005, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RU42
                          There are 4 in Tomorrowland

1. Astro Blaster
                          2. Graviton or whatever that ugly thing is that used to be the Rocket Jets
                          3. Outside wall of Innoventions near a door
                          4. In the middle of the Imagination Institute sign

Yes, the hidden 50's are all on the outside of buildings. Yes, I have photographed all 50.

I hope that helps you! If you have specific questions I am happy to help.

RU
                          so whats your take concerning the ongoing main street hidden mickey delima?

Comment

I assume you mean the lampposts...

There are 2 50's on each lamppost but it is counted as 1. HOWEVER, there are 13 lampposts so the total that all the lampposts represent is 13.

I have confirmed that this is the way it was designed.

RU

Comment

Originally posted by RU42
                              I assume you mean the lampposts...

There are 2 50's on each lamppost but it is counted as 1. HOWEVER, there are 13 lampposts so the total that all the lampposts represent is 13.

I have confirmed that this is the way it was designed.

RU
                              I do know it was designed that way. (two mickeys on each of thirteen lamp posts) howeverive been to disneyland several times since 050505 and can only count 12 lamp posts. i even brought others with me to verifyand they too only count 12.
                              explain that if you would be so kind...

Comment

Hidden Mickeys are cool.
                                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

isn't there a complete list on www.miceage.com one of the people there photoed all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by WRDest79
                                    I do know it was designed that way. (two mickeys on each of thirteen lamp posts) howeverive been to disneyland several times since 050505 and can only count 12 lamp posts. i even brought others with me to verifyand they too only count 12.
                                    explain that if you would be so kind...
                                    That's the same thing I was saying. I'm not sure where the 13th lamp post would be, since there are 7 spaces for lamp posts on each side of the street, but two are missing (the clock and an empty space) on the side opposite the emporium.

That's what makes me wonder about the mysterious number 11 on the map at City Hall.....(and that "11" is in addition to the four 50's already in Tomorrowland).

Comment

Originally posted by gwbeachjr
                                      isn't there a complete list on www.miceage.com one of the people there photoed all of them.
                                      Anyone know where to find them on miceage? Ive search it for a long time and cant find where this is... maybe a direct link would help! Thanks
                                      All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. It's kind of fun to do the impossible
                                      -Walt Disney

Comment

Ive Cracked The Case!!!!
                                        I was checking out the web-site www.Disneyland.comhttp://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...DetailPageGold

Comment

Re: Where in the D.L.?... 50 Hidden Gold 50th Mickeys Search! *SPOILERS*

I want to bump this thread to see if anyone who has been in the park in the last few weeks has figured out where the 50th Mickey is (I'll be there this weekend, but haven't been since mid-June).

Just to clarify, the issue is that there are only 12 lamp posts on Main Street, not 13 -- thus giving on 49 Mickey's. And the one in Tom Morrow's pocket doesn't count, it's inside of the building.

Comments?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X