X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where in the D.L.?... 50 Hidden Gold 50th Mickeys Search! *SPOILERS*

These are the ones that I have found.
    Last edited by DisneyGal; 07-12-2005, 01:16 PM.
    sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

Originally posted by drich
      I want to bump this thread to see if anyone who has been in the park in the last few weeks has figured out where the 50th Mickey is (I'll be there this weekend, but haven't been since mid-June).

Just to clarify, the issue is that there are only 12 lamp posts on Main Street, not 13 -- thus giving on 49 Mickey's. And the one in Tom Morrow's pocket doesn't count, it's inside of the building.

Comments?
      its been a source of debate and so far ive not seen conclusive proof of anyone finding all the real 50 hidden mickeys. im still on the hunt (although ive been lazy) the 17th might be a good day to find them all. i'll be there early and it will give me something to do without having to stand in long ace lines all day.
      "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

Based on the map that they have a City Hall, I'm still expecting one to show up on the outside of Space Mountain this weekend. If you look at that map, they do say 1-13 on the Main Street lamp posts, but they also had a #11 over in Tomorrowland that looks like it is on on the Space Mountain building (and quite a ways away from the other ones in Tomorrowland).

I'll be looking this weekend as well, as it's either that or go over to DCA with the mob that is going to be in the park!

Comment

Ok, no one in city hall seems to know when it happened, but there are now 13 lamp posts on Main Street. The one in front of Disney Clothiers has grown out of the sidewalk since the last time I was there.

If you look closely, you'll notice new brickwork around the base of it, and it's the only one that doesn't match up with one on the other side of the street. And to add to the fun, we just went through our pictures of Main Street from the past few trips. There *were* 13 lamp posts on May 5, but there were only 12 when we went back in June.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X