Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Photo Requests for my 11/20-11/25 Disneyland Trip?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Requests for my 11/20-11/25 Disneyland Trip?

Post your requests here!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Re: Photo Requests for my 11/20-11/25 Disneyland Trip?

I request that you go to Disneyland and have fun - and not worry about what photos other people want.

Comment

Originally posted by MrLiver View Post
      I request that you go to Disneyland and have fun - and not worry about what photos other people want.

I would have to agree. I only took requests from the persons here who I am closest to. If I started taking requests from everyone...well that would just be pointless...

I'm sure everyone enjoys whatever pics of the parks are posted. Enjoy your trip! That's what makes us happy!

Ta Da!

Comment

actually...im kinda embarassed now:blush:...cuz i need pics from the queue from indy and good photos of the whole ride and the jeep because im making a scaled model of the atrraction with a friend of mine. He was supposed to go this weekened and take the pics, but they decided not to go at the last minute. And, i wont be at DL until christmas

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
        For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Line photos I can Do but I am taping the inside but I won't be taking any pictures. It's way too hard.
          Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
          "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
          -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
          -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X