• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corn Dogs

Are the corn dogs the same in both parks (DCA and DL)? Thanks
    sigpicMinnietoo

Re: Corn Dogs

As far as I know the corn dogs to get are at the red wagon in DL
    Read books to your children, and experiece a life time of memories.

Comment

we got ours in dca, and it was good! ( of course after riding california screaming 4 times in a row and not having ridden this ride before, then running to maliboomer made the corn dog pop right back out :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
        we got ours in dca, and it was good! ( of course after riding california screaming 4 times in a row and not having ridden this ride before, then running to maliboomer made the corn dog pop right back out :lmao:
        was it as good the second time?
        sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

I've had them at both places and they seem the same to me. A little something nice to do is to get one at that red cart around parade time. There's a little gate behind the cart that lets you enter the Carnation Cafe. You can eat your corn dog AND have a decent seat!
          Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

Comment

It's going to happen either way in the long run!
            Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

Comment

Karla you did Screamin AND Maliboomer?! Wow - you are brave!!!!! Did you do the SunWheel too? What about the Orange Stinger?
              sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

Wait wait wait... back the train up just a sec... they sell corn dogs in the Disneyland Resort? Craziness... I've been there every year of my life and I actually had no clue of that... EEK!

They any good?
                Oh what the future will hold...

Comment

They are the same at both Parks (hand dipped and a full meal)...the nice thing is at DCA you can have a Hot Link Corn Dog if you want some spice in your life.
                  Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                  it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by Vashsky666 View Post
                    Wait wait wait... back the train up just a sec... they sell corn dogs in the Disneyland Resort? Craziness... I've been there every year of my life and I actually had no clue of that... EEK!

They any good?
                    Yeah at the red "wagon" cart thingy by the Kodak store. ANd they are very good (coming from a person that doesn't even like hotdogs).

I never had one in DCA so was wondering if they were the same.
                    sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

Originally posted by minnietoo View Post
                      Yeah at the red "wagon" cart thingy by the Kodak store. ANd they are very good (coming from a person that doesn't even like hotdogs).

I never had one in DCA so was wondering if they were the same.
                      Thanks for replying, I'll definately have to check that out the next time I go down there! Thanx!
                      Oh what the future will hold...

Comment

was it as good the second time?
                        nope, it was a bit sour :lmao:

Comment

Karla you did Screamin AND Maliboomer?! Wow - you are brave!!!!! Did you do the SunWheel too? What about the Orange Stinger?
                          when I went a few years ago I had not done a coaster in like 30 years. I was so scared, then when I relized it was so tame and not scary I had to go over and over ( the lines were empty) then I decided, hey if that was not so bad the maliboomer is way going to be fun. ( it was ) afterwards we walked all the way back over to disneyland because the girl I was with wanted to make sure I did everything in the parks and not miss anything. I was like loopy from running around so much and by the time I walked back to my motel room I was as sick as a dog. I was staying at the paradise pier, so I had to walk all the way back( I did not know you could take the monorail :lol:
                          When i got near the motel I started throwing up in there hedge. oye talk about embaressing.

Comment

The corndogs at the red truck in Disneyland are huge and very good. A great dog covered in a thick and tasty coat of batter. They're almost too big to eat!

The corndogs in DCA are just as good... maybe a little better... and seem to be even bigger!

Slather mine with a ton of mustard and find me a place to sit for a spell.
                            "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                            -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

I've had both and, maybe it's just me but I much preferred the one from the red cart in DL.
                              Mike

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X