This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 18, 2006 trip report

For anyone who's interested, I've posted a very short trip report from November 18, 2006 with information about two new breakfast locations at the resort and "turkey bread".

Here's the link.

Thanks.

Re: November 18, 2006 trip report

Ah breakfast, with a little spice! That will get your heart started early.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Great short trip report! as always I really enjoy them thanks again!
      "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

Short but sweet but great as always. Thanks CS!
        Joey AKA "dlfreak"
        www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
        If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
        Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Mmmm ...

Comment

I want the breakfast Monte Cristo!!!!! Sounds delishes. The turkey bread is cute - I might have to have that too. I must be hungry! :clap:
            sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

Breakfast at the DCA, sounds like a good idea! Excellent photos.
              -Jack :geek:
              Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

What? No mention of you seeking out Mickey Mouse to wish him a Happy Birthday?

Surely you did, and just forgot to mention it!

Comment

Thanks for the info, now we have another restaurant to enjoy breakfast!

Happiest Memories on Earth!

Comment

Thanks for the info and great trip report!

Comment

Thanks, again cs. Great report, as usual! Nice to see another
                      option for breakfast at DL. River Belle Terrace line is extremely
                      long at times, and moves extremely slow. This will get the
                      breakfast crowd spread out a little more.

I am more intrigued by the breakfast by the Boudin Bakery.
                      I'd like to see a pic of their egg/bacon in a bread bowl.

Looked at your pics of the DL miniatures for Main Street.
                      I had been looking forward to the Adventureland entrance,
                      hoping the Dole Whip stand would be included, and some
                      neat lighting for the Tiki Torch effects. I'm extremely
                      dissapointed that they decided to combine the Frontierland
                      Entrance and Adventureland Entrance. with the vast majority
                      of the piece being Frontierland.

Also a Matterhorn piece is something else I'm looking forward
                      to. But with your info, now I'm also displeased that they are
                      just looking for ways to make the Matterhorn more expensive.
                      Just because it is a larger piece. Granted, it would be nice to
                      see a water feature on this piece, and/or a motorized bobsled
                      built into this attraction. BUT the price on this piece already
                      seems to be prohibitive.

The Snow White area and King Tritrons Garden also intrigues me,
                      But, once again, the cost on this piece is just WAY TOO HIGH.
                      Just compare that to the Castle, when it was first realeased was
                      under $200, and how detailed it was, and the lighting being terrific.
                      Then the Hub with the intricate lighting and even the small statues
                      were so detailed.

I'm just extremely dissappointed that the price of these pieces has
                      gotten WAY out of hand.
                      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                        I had been looking forward to the Adventureland entrance, hoping the Dole Whip stand would be included
                        I can't remember if they're doing it (I would think so), but the Dole Whip stand should be with the Plaza Pavilion/Tiki Room piece, not the Adventureland entrance.

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                        Granted, it would be nice to see a water feature on this piece, and/or a motorized bobsled built into this attraction.
                        Nope. These pieces don't have water effects or motorized effects. They're not intended to be those kinds of pieces.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X