This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Moments

So what are your special Disneyland Moments ?

Those little things that you do when you go into the park, or those special things you look for.

Those kind of things that most people walk right past.

For me, I always like to try and stand where Walt did on opening day, just take a second to soak in the park.

Also when I leave, I always have to get some cotton candy for the drive home. It's just about the only time I get it, but it gives me a few days of Disney magic
    “Any sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, that’s when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Re: Disneyland Moments

When we are going there is half the fun!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Comment

We always make sure that we hit the Cove Bar over at DCA. That has become a weekly tradition now. It's not Disneyland, but it something we do everytime we go...

Comment

Bread Bowl. French Market. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Sitting with my family sipping hot coccoa waiting for Fantasmic or the Fireworks.

Touching the apple on Snow White (which was missing last time we went :crybye: )

And I second the Clam Chowder Bread Boule!!!!!!!
          Foolish Mortal
          sigpic

Comment

Touching the apple on Snow White (which was missing last time we went :crybye: )
            I do that, and I always eat fritters with my mum. I also love sitting by the Partners statue and waving at Walt!
            The daydream princess

Comment

I always visit snow white's grotto before the park closes and make a wish at the Wishing well.

:yea: I <3 SPACEMOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!:yea:

http://www.myspace.com/CayaHutch

Comment

Clam Chowder Bread Bowl. And I always...always always always take a picture of the Mickey floral as soon as I walk in.
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

i always ride small world as my last ride (and pirates as my second to last)! we only go once a year, so i always end with the happiest ride.
                  A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                  :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hot Cocoa and Croissants from Blue Ribbon Bakery first thing in the morning, or last thing at night.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I always have to visit Snow White's Grotto at night before I go home. And I don't feel like I can leave w/o a Churro and a Mint Julep. Small World for Grandma is a must as well.

Comment

I read the plaque on the archway ("Here you leave the world of today...") almost as if for the first time, letting the words sink in and reminding me why I'm there. Work and other issues end here.

Also, gotta do Tiki Room's last show of the day.
                        sigpic

Comment

Latte and a chocolate chip danish in the AM - stroll main street to the hub and watch everyone run in to their rides - go to Space and Matterhorn (first thing each time)

Always go and get jelly bellys from Downtown Disney - Always go and wait in line to see the Billys at the 1:30 show - Always get chocolate peanut clusters before we leave -

Hmmmmmm thats the first day!
                          Spell Binding Books
                          http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
                          The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
                          We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
                          Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
                          Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X