This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question

I want to go to disneyland tomorrow w/ my friend, but he has little money to spend, so my question is, can i use my premium annual passport as a discount for him?
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

Nope. The Permuim AP is only good for your admission. Ocassionally DL has So Cal discounts but, with the 50th Celebration in full swink, I doubt there will be anything of this sort available.

Comment

I just got my passholder newsletter in the mail and they're offering $20 off 2 day passes. Your annual pass doesn't get you any other special discounts on tickets besides what they specifically announce. I think there's a SoCal park hopper deal going on right now. If you want cheaper tickets I recommend trying local colleges. I go to Cal State Fullerton and I know that my campus offers discounted (only $7 off, but that's like a soda and a churro right there). They also don't care whether or not you're a student.
      The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

thanks you guys
        i guess no disneyland for him :devil:
        "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
        - Anthony Burgess
        "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
        - Walt Disney on Disneyland

Comment

i thought that mousesavers.com said that you could get a cheaper ticket... like tyhe whole black out day tickets type of deal
          -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
          Shines in the night for you
          To tell you that the dreams you plan
          Really can come true

Comment

Originally posted by Wendy_Bird
            i thought that mousesavers.com said that you could get a cheaper ticket... like tyhe whole black out day tickets type of deal
            That is only good for the annual passholder. I thought about doing that too before I got my AP-- Just buy a blackout day ticket!! But you can 1) only buy em on blockout days and 2) they're only good for the actual ap holder.
            Member of the Disney Class of 2005
            Disneyland CM for 4 years.
            May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X