X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• melmel
    replied
    Originally posted by Wendy_Bird
    i thought that mousesavers.com said that you could get a cheaper ticket... like tyhe whole black out day tickets type of deal
    That is only good for the annual passholder. I thought about doing that too before I got my AP-- Just buy a blackout day ticket!! But you can 1) only buy em on blockout days and 2) they're only good for the actual ap holder.

Leave a comment:

• Wendy_Bird
    replied
    i thought that mousesavers.com said that you could get a cheaper ticket... like tyhe whole black out day tickets type of deal

Leave a comment:

• Disneyfanatic
    replied
    thanks you guys
    i guess no disneyland for him :devil:

Leave a comment:

• Small Panda After All
    replied
    I just got my passholder newsletter in the mail and they're offering $20 off 2 day passes. Your annual pass doesn't get you any other special discounts on tickets besides what they specifically announce. I think there's a SoCal park hopper deal going on right now. If you want cheaper tickets I recommend trying local colleges. I go to Cal State Fullerton and I know that my campus offers discounted (only $7 off, but that's like a soda and a churro right there). They also don't care whether or not you're a student.

Leave a comment:

• Not Afraid
    replied
    Nope. The Permuim AP is only good for your admission. Ocassionally DL has So Cal discounts but, with the 50th Celebration in full swink, I doubt there will be anything of this sort available.

Leave a comment:

• Disneyfanatic
    started a topic quick question

quick question

I want to go to disneyland tomorrow w/ my friend, but he has little money to spend, so my question is, can i use my premium annual passport as a discount for him?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X