Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

so it is easier to get into club 33 now or what?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so it is easier to get into club 33 now or what?

seems like every other thread i read on here is someone going to club33 , is it easier to get reservations now? how is this happening? don't get me wrong i think the aforementioned club is both awesome and special , but before it was such a mystery to me , but now every tom dick and harry seems to be eating there and i have seen so many pictures there is no mystery left...

any thoughts?

My Maleficent tattoo

Re: so it is easier to get into club 33 now or what?

This week, it was a group of micechatters who happened to go together, their trip reports are just now coming out.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Its no easier than before. Its just more likely that, on a website full of Disney freaks, one or two of us are bound to have connections that you average person doesn't have.

Most people still don't know it exists.
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I'm hoping that my name comes up on the waiting list by my 50th birthday ... LOL! I'm 32 right now, so I figure that's plenty of time.

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
          This week, it was a group of micechatters who happened to go together, their trip reports are just now coming out.
          oh that would make more sense , i also remember from Anikos' awesome report that she said her parents made reservations for her birthday? is it really that simple just to say " um i want reservations for april 6th 2008"

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

So how do you make reservations for it?
            Growing older is manditory
            Growing up is however, optional

Comment

If you want to keep the mystery of Club 33, don't look. I have to do that with certain threads. Having seen pictures here before IT WAS STILL AWESOME and pictures don't do it justices.
              I don't know how we got in cause it was a gift trip. I do know you need to find a member to get you in. Many large corporations have them IE: Bank of America. Start asking everyone you know that you want to go. You never know who works for someone that can get you in. I have found their are more if you only let them know.
              aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
              isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Originally posted by Where's Barbie? View Post
                Having seen pictures here before IT WAS STILL AWESOME and pictures don't do it justices.
                Same here. I've seen pictures and watch the Club 33 snippet on some travel show. It was totally different seeing Club 33 with my own eyes. Like WB said the pictures don't do it justice.

Comment

Nope. It's not easier to get into Club 33 now.

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                  Exactly!

Originally posted by dramaqueen View Post
                  Its no easier than before. Its just more likely that, on a website full of Disney freaks, one or two of us are bound to have connections that you average person doesn't have.

Most people still don't know it exists.
                  Yep.

We all just kinda got luck and got a random opportunity to go. Being the Disneyland lovers that we are... we happyily took that opportunity!
                  The Armenian Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
                    So how do you make reservations for it?
                    You have to know someone who is a member (or know someone who knows someone who knows someone who is a member). That member needs to make the reservation for you.
                    The Armenian Genocide

Comment

hmmm so i work for Starbucks... maybe we have some members? , and you are right i'm sure being there is much more magical that just looking at pictures , same with Disneyland in general , it's just funny i remember a few years ago how hard it was to get pictures of the inside of club33

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Originally posted by GrimmGreen View Post
                        oh that would make more sense , i also remember from Anikos' awesome report that she said her parents made reservations for her birthday? is it really that simple just to say " um i want reservations for april 6th 2008"
                        Maybe her parents knew someone who was a member?
                        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

need to find me a member...

ATTENTION NOW PAYING TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND!!! lol
                          "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
                          "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
                          "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
                          I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
                          If you won the lottery what would you do?
                          Originally posted by Wally
                          Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Comment

As stated you have to know someone who is a member so they can make reservations for you, or you can be put on the waiting list (and it is a LONG wait) for individual membership. Besides having to wait a long time (because there are quite a few folks who are interested) you have to pay a pretty penny for the privilege.

All you have to do (if you don't work for a company that has membership) is write to Club 33 and tell them you are interested in joining. You then get a letter stating different membership options, and you MUST return the letter stating that you want to be put on the list ... then you just wait ... and wait ... and wait.

Comment

There are also corporate memberships available- some companies offer it as an executive perk.
                              Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                              Help support the site you love:
                              -Visit the MiceChat store
                              Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                              MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X