This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Jail

Does anybody have any info on the Disneyland Jail? I have been told (not personally experienced) that it is somewhere on Main Street and it is made of Plexiglass. Do they serve you burnt churros, or burnt Monte Cristos in jail? Does Goofy pose as a guard? I need to know the answers to these questions!
    -Silent Sentinel of the Deep-

We've enjoyed having you aboard on this
    adventerous voyage through Liquidspace...
    our last frontier on the planet Earth.

that'd be sweet
    We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Comment

Don't ever get stuck sharing that cell on Gay Day. "Can you pass the Pins?" :devil:
      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

while my contract prevents me from revealing the exact location...
        Spoiler
        i can tell you about one of the punishments endured by some inmates. on occasion, during the Disneyland Jail Prisoner Work Release Program (DJPWRP), low security risk jailees are dressed in pink and white stripes and a white hat. they are placed into a secure area behind glass with a large copper bowl. instead of making license plates, these select jailees are forced to use chocolate, caramel and chopped peanuts as punishment. while they spend endless hours making fresh candy, they are never allowed to partake of the sweet results of their hard labor. meanwhile, they are on continous public display as people press their eager faces of delight up against the window wishing THEY could be inside the glass room.
        sigpic

Comment

Har-d-har-har-har.
          -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
          -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
          --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

Its not really a jail, just a couple of holding rooms in the security office behind mainstreet in the old executive building. But trust me, you don't want to go there, becuase in most cases, Anaheim PD is already there waiting for you, and Disneyland security can interogate you better than a lot of Police officers.

Comment

My dad wound up going there too many times as a kid and wound up getting banned for a year... When they tell you to stay inside your vehicle, you better do it!

Comment

I had a friend who went to DL Jail for smoking pot... but I can't say his name cuz he's semi-famous (he's actually up for a Tony right now!)

--J.
                --Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by Liquidspaceman
                  Does anybody have any info on the Disneyland Jail? I have been told (not personally experienced) that it is somewhere on Main Street and it is made of Plexiglass. Do they serve you burnt churros, or burnt Monte Cristos in jail? Does Goofy pose as a guard? I need to know the answers to these questions!

My questions is, why do you need to know?
                  Just what are you planning? You are going to behave yourself in the park right?
                  Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

I was put in the jail for a day for fighting. It was back in the 70s and it was located behinfd the kennels. It was a metal building with a metal roof. There was no ventilation in the cell and the only bathroom facilities was a galvanized bucket. Once placed in there, no one came to check on me during the day and I had no water. At 6 when the park closed, they finally let me out. I was soaked to the skin, being summer, the room got to be over 100. They were pretty mean and they kind of pshed me around. When I was leaving they told me they hoped I learned a lesson. Then in that well known Disney tradition, one guy wished me a good day.... and he sniclkerd.
                    >>Alan<<
                    Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by MellyMouse
                      My questions is, why do you need to know?
                      Just what are you planning? You are going to behave yourself in the park right?
                      I just wanted to know because it is something I never have really thought about, but I know there are people who would not appreciate "The Happiest Place on Earth" for its face value. It is interesting to see what goes on in the "grey area" from Fantasy into Reality.
                      :botox:
                      -Silent Sentinel of the Deep-

We've enjoyed having you aboard on this
                      adventerous voyage through Liquidspace...
                      our last frontier on the planet Earth.

Comment

they can put u in jail? I would be like let me out now! I'd rather be kicked out of the park.
                        (insert funny comment here)

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                          I was put in the jail for a day for fighting. It was back in the 70s and it was located behinfd the kennels. It was a metal building with a metal roof. There was no ventilation in the cell and the only bathroom facilities was a galvanized bucket. Once placed in there, no one came to check on me during the day and I had no water. At 6 when the park closed, they finally let me out. I was soaked to the skin, being summer, the room got to be over 100. They were pretty mean and they kind of pshed me around. When I was leaving they told me they hoped I learned a lesson. Then in that well known Disney tradition, one guy wished me a good day.... and he sniclkerd.
                          Yeah, right.

Comment

I heard there's a dog who has the keys and if you whistle he'll come over so you can get out...

oh, wait...

nevermind...
                            "George Bush... is only for now."
                            Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Actually, it has rubber bars and you can pull them apart if you want to get out!

--J.
                              --Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                                Don't ever get stuck sharing that cell on Gay Day. "Can you pass the Pins?" :devil:
                                Don't drop the Mint Julep.

Comment

-Monorail Man

Comment

Yes, I believe the General has actually SEEN that place.

Comment

I was there in the 80's - so it may have changed. it was essentially a holding area, behind Main Street. The main feature I remember was a wall mural Mickey in a Main Street Police Uniform (remember when security was themed to the lands?) blowing a whistle and holding out his hand to signal "stop." I was released later that evening when I agreed to put on my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                                        drama
                                        KoH, you're so FoS.

So full of Disney Magic, my eyes are blue.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X