This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are President of DL

Ok, we've all said 'if only I was in charge' before.

So time to put it on the table.

You are President of the DL resort with a free hand to do as you wish.

But we still are bound by the real world, if you spend money or close a land then your profits go down. And as nice as it is to pretend Disneyland is a fantasy world, economic realities do exist.

In other words the 'pay every cast member 100,000 a year and charge $ 5 to get in' plan won't fly

So what do you do next ?
    ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Re: You are President of DL

this thread again? :botox:
    sigpic

Comment

I would pay every cast member $100,000 a year and charge $5 to get in

Keep the Earth clean, it's not Uranus

Comment

and return all rides to former glory!

Comment

I would pay someone $100,000 to find and post the hyper-link to this exact same thread that comes up quarterly.

Comment

umm refurb the matterhorn... and get nemo finished...then add something to the rivers of america cause lord knows that it needs it!!
            "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
            "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
            "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
            I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
            If you won the lottery what would you do?
            Originally posted by Wally
            Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Comment

Originally posted by mousephreak23 View Post
              umm refurb the matterhorn... and get nemo finished...then add something to the rivers of america cause lord knows that it needs it!!
              How about on April Fool's day add yellow dye to the water and say that Donald had an accident? Would that be a good enough addition for ya?

...Joe...

Comment

Gee, did I open a can of worms here.....

Never thought I'd get such reactions on a Disney site LOL
                ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

wow... ummm I would prevent it from completely moving to yesterland... a few more years and sleeping beauty castle along with the matterhorn will be gone because people will say... well there is no purpose in it.. so on and so on...

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerfan View Post

well just look at the banner caption "a different look at disney" who said it was a good different?!?!? MUAHAAHAHAHAAH anyways jkkk

I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                      I would pay someone $100,000 to find and post the hyper-link to this exact same thread that comes up quarterly.
                      I tried, but to no avail.
                      -Jack :geek:
                      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerfan View Post

No, this is fun, your post is good, and gets us thinking (and anything that gets me thinking is practically a miracle)

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                          No, this is fun, your post is good, and gets us thinking (and anything that gets me thinking is practically a miracle)
                          lol! lets keep this going i never want it to end!!! well i sorta do...but...a couple more posts pleeeaseee!!

Comment

Moving walkways. All hail technological confusion.

That would be pretty funny though, try to get to Indy, you get on a moving walkway and you are out of the park haha.

Keep the Earth clean, it's not Uranus

Comment

lolol....funny most likely....but theyd break and never get fixed...then ud just have ruber floors...lolol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X