This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is March for a visit?

How do you think the attendance will be? And is it warm enough for a swim?
    Thanks!

Re: How is March for a visit?

The funny thing about So Cal: The weather is pretty unpredictable. It could be super hot during christmas - hot enough to take a dip. March sounds like a good time, and there shouldn't be that many people during the weekdays while the kids are in school. The weekends should be it's usual crowdines.

Keep the Earth clean, it's not Uranus

Comment

I was their in March 2006 a few times and prepare for hot days and cold nights with little crowds

Comment

Just last March my family went to Disneyland. It was really nice, actually. Not too crowded at all. The weather was random, though. It rained a little then it was sunny the rest of the day. It was weird to me since I'm so used to Oklahoma weather where it rains nonstop all day. xD Ah but I'm off subject. So, yes, I'd say March is a really nice time to go.

Comment

march is one of the better months to go from my experiance...february usually is the best just because everyone is in school so no real vacations eheh and weather is...ok...not great but good lines hehe
          "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
          "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
          "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
          I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
          If you won the lottery what would you do?
          Originally posted by Wally
          Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Comment

Just be careful because a lot of the big cheerleader competitions are in March. I went in March expecting small crowds and wound up being there at a very busy time.
            sigpic

Comment

I go in March for my B-Day sometimes and it's really nice, but as it has been said, the weather is unpredictable.
              The daydream princess

Comment

Originally posted by Werner View Post
                How do you think the attendance will be? And is it warm enough for a swim?
                Thanks!
                Bad.

Spring Breaks are scattered all around the month.

Comment

we used to always go for my B-day in march and it was always way busy. As for swimming...I've seen people swimming in december. The pools are heated and I guess it's not that cold outside to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathius View Post
                    Bad.

Spring Breaks are scattered all around the month.
                    Good point.
                    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Really? I thought spring vacation was usually in April around Easter. I could be mistaken though...

Keep the Earth clean, it's not Uranus

Comment

as long as you can avoid the spring break ruckus...
                        Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

We go every March. The crowds are usually pretty heavy. Not crazy, but fairly thick. The weather is usually warm days, cool nights.

Comment

I went during Spring Break last year and it was FREEZING. Then I go during Christmas and it's 80 degrees outside. But hey, anytime is a good time to visit Disneyland!!!

Comment

I've gone in March a couple of times and it wasn't to bad. We usually go Monday -Wednesday and the crowds aren't that bad. The crowds tend to pick up more on Thursday - Sunday. The whether was usually pretty nice during the day and got a little cooler at night (you might need a sweatshirt or jacket).

This may not be the case when you go, but that was my experience.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X