Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

A new photo album from this weekend of the DLR

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the mob.

Comment

my guess is he is a professional assassin and one job pays so much that he doesn't need to take that many jobs and so he has free time to spend in all the parks of Southern California.

Comment

Buzz Darkbeer??

Hey Mr Darkbeer?? Does Miceage Ever Met At Disneyland Or Canu Announce When U Are Going So Ppl Can Meet? That Be Cool...

Comment

MiceAge meets Sundays at Noon at the Hub, next to the Partners statue. I try and show up about once a month... I will be there this Sunday.

I also happen to be hosting a event this Saturday (1/29) at the Cove Bar at DCA from 3 to 5 PM.

http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=244
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Great Photo's

Thanks for the photos and taking the time to post them...
            When it's time to go home and visit...It's time to go to Disneyland!!!

Comment

see how Darkbeer won't answer where he works? i think this just proves my theory that he's a professional assassin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech_Disney
                see how Darkbeer won't answer where he works? i think this just proves my theory that he's a professional assassin.
                Maybe he secretly works for WDI and posts his pictures up on these forums to get some customer feedback.

Naw...an assassin is way cooler.

Comment

If I was an assassin, Disney would already have had a new CEO..... :devil:
                  Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

That's very funny. Hey, do you mind if I post some of your pics on my site? I can give ya credit or whatever, some of those are great!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
                      If I was an assassin, Disney would already have had a new CEO..... :devil:
                      I'm calling your bluff. You are an assassin and your employer is Michael Eisner. But you are more than just an assassin aren't you? Here, let me set up a little ratio to explain my theory.

Smithers:Mr. Burns:arkbeer:Mr. Eisner

Could it be true? Stay tuned to find out what Darkbeer says in rebuttle.

Comment

Working...
                      X