This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screamin' question

Disneyland does a great job of accommodating people that are large on their rides. I'm wondering if Screamin' is the same way. If you're a larger type person, can you fit in the seats on Screamin'?

Thanks for any info!

Depends how large, I'm sure.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

They accommodate large people, but tall is another story Im 6'5" and can hardly fit in the rides. Thank GOD I stopped growing..... The new Spash logs hurt my legs a LOT and I must have a front seat on most of the rides.

Comment

I am pritty big, and I fit on screamin... if you are worried about elbow room you can always request to ride solo... there are some cars that require solo riders...

The seats are bucket which may be a problem, but the sholder restraint is designed to have no min lock so most big people are good and snug...

the Maliboomer is a differant story... sadly...
        Check out my other blog:

Comment

I have a friend who is about 300 and 6'2, and he fit fine.
          sigpic
          Elsa's and Anna's
          Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Ya, I have seen pretty big people fit in the ride fine...

Comment

I am a Plus Size woman with a rathe large chest and I have never had a problem on Screamin. The only thing I can't do is raise my arms.

Comment

What are the rides that big people can't fit on?
                As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

Originally posted by EpTxGuy
                  What are the rides that big people can't fit on?
                  Don't even attempt Gadget or Mullholland... :botox:
                  "George Bush... is only for now."
                  Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

I think Disney does an excellent job of accomodating larger guests. The only one I have ever seen people have issues with are Splash, Gadgets Go Coaster, Mulholland Madness, and Maliboomer
                    Originally posted by drunkmom
                    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

The head rests on Screamin' and Maliboomer need to be higher. My head sticks up right over the top of them.

Comment

Are the issues with Splash for more overweight people or tall/long leg people? I was just wondering for our trip this summer and one of our party might have some issues with it..
                        BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
                        I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

For me the biggest issue on splash is the leg issue but i can't imagine the way the seats are would be very comfortable for larger people either.
                          Originally posted by drunkmom
                          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

ya, I'm only 6 foot, and the seats on splash (new higher capacity logs) were fairly uncomfotable on my knees(front seat)

Comment

Screamin' question

THANK YOU! It is SO nice to have you all here as a resource! I am now going to be brave enough to get in the line at Screamin' without worrying so much about fitting on it! The ride doesn't scare me....but my bu** not fitting on it definitely does!!

I am a plus size girl too and had no problem on Splash at DL or at WDW. I also rode Gadget with no problem. But the rides at Universal are a different story.

Thanks again for all the info.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X