Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Market AP's

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Market AP's

    So at our local Pavilions they sell Disneyland Annual Passports. My brother decided he wants one, so if he bought one from there, would we go to the ticket booth or the main gates?

  • #2
    Re: Market AP's

    Main Gate, then eventually on to the Annual Passport Processing Center

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Market AP's

      Originally posted by Alyssa3467 View Post
      Main Gate, then eventually on to the Annual Passport Processing Center

      Awesome, thanks!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Market AP's

        Wait! Main Gate, AP Processing, then Main Gate AGAIN to "use at turnstyle" (for Fastpass) the new AP.
        This DOES NOT APPLY to the APs you buy at the main ticket booths, as they already have your actual barcode. The ones purchased off site do not.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Market AP's

          Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
          Wait! Main Gate, AP Processing, then Main Gate AGAIN to "use at turnstyle" (for Fastpass) the new AP.
          This DOES NOT APPLY to the APs you buy at the main ticket booths, as they already have your actual barcode. The ones purchased off site do not.
          You got me a bit confused

          Go directly to the turnstyles to enter DL/DCA
          Then go to Plaza Inn or Bank of America OR the ap center to the left of the enterance to DCA
          then go back to the main gate again?
          Why go back?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Market AP's

            Apparently when you buy an Annual Pass from anywhere besides Ticketing, you're assigned a number that's different from the barcode on the media that allowed you in, so your new pass wouldn't work in the FASTPASS machines until you've been through the turnstyles at least once.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Market AP's

              Shoot. He could go to Vons supermarket I think.
              Main Ticket Booth, or Guest Services will surely help as well.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Market AP's

                Originally posted by Alyssa3467 View Post
                Apparently when you buy an Annual Pass from anywhere besides Ticketing, you're assigned a number that's different from the barcode on the media that allowed you in, so your new pass wouldn't work in the FASTPASS machines until you've been through the turnstyles at least once.
                Yes, but once you go to the processing center, your new AP is official and barcoded. The original response was correct. We just did this a couple of weeks ago.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Market AP's

                  Originally posted by Alyssa3467 View Post
                  Apparently when you buy an Annual Pass from anywhere besides Ticketing, you're assigned a number that's different from the barcode on the media that allowed you in, so your new pass wouldn't work in the FASTPASS machines until you've been through the turnstyles at least once.
                  Originally posted by DarkRider View Post
                  Yes, but once you go to the processing center, your new AP is official and barcoded. The original response was correct. We just did this a couple of weeks ago.
                  I was gonna say, it would be pointless to buy a pass off site, only to have to go back to a booth to get something else.
                  "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Market AP's

                    Awesome, thanks!

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X