Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

A Micoofy Question: After having taken a summer trip to Disneyland...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Micoofy Question: After having taken a summer trip to Disneyland...

After having taken a summer trip to Disneyland, like many possible Mice Chatters have, I'm looking into a brand new trip for 2007. What month of the year is the best time to go and please detail the reasons why.

Don't forget to mention what the weather is like during the month you mention and what events are happening in Disneyland during the month(s) you list.

I look forward to your help in this request of mine! ;o)

Re: A Micoofy Question: After having taken a summer trip to Disneyland...

I know that March and April are a nice time of the year to visit. I don't know about special events but the weather is nice (around the 60's) the park is not very crowded and hotels are easier to book.

Just my 2 cents!
    Foolish Mortal
    sigpic

Comment

The weekdays after Veterans Day, before Thanksgiving, are wonderful!! Have gone at this time the last two years. Christmas decorations are up (and if you stay through Friday, you will also see the Christmas parade)....It's a Small World Holiday, HMH, etc., tree, garland, all in place. The crowds are light...we walked on most rides Tues. thru Thurs....and me, who needs a jacket at the slightest cool breeze never even wore long sleeves! Last year we did need a sweatshirt by evening.
      Sharon
      Next Trip - Nov. 13-19 2011

Comment

I like early December. The holiday decorations are nice, all the rides are open (except Matterhorn this year), you get Small World Holiday and the weather is usually nice. The only drawback is Haunted Mansion Holiday, while cool, isn't the same thing as the original.

Spring would be nice, too, but sometimes you run into ride closures and maintanence that time of year.

Comment

If you want to go during summer I suggest the end of august when some of the age group is back in school and the weather starts to pull out of its July swelter. There also arent any holidays in august so no reason for extra crowds and such.

Disneyland Visits - 264
          DCA Visits - 52
          and counting...

Comment

I prefer October. The weather is great, usually mid-70s and it looks like the decorations for Halloween will return. Crowds are moderate but wait times aren't bad at all.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X