This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Hours: 9am to 6pm... 6pm?!

I couldn't help but notice that DL's park hours this coming Mon and Tues are 9-6pm. 6pm?! Bleah! Lame!

Even DCA is open until 9pm on those days.

Remember the good old days when it would close at 10pm, even on slow days?

Bleah, I say.
    Last edited by Gemini Cricket; 12-01-2006, 08:19 AM.

Re: Disneyland Hours: 9am to 6pm... 6pm?!

It's for the Cast Member Family Holiday Party those nights.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket View Post
      I couldn't help but notice that DL's park hours this coming Mon and Tues are 9-6pm. 6pm?! Bleah! Lame!

Bleah, I say.
      LOL yeah but.... just go one one of those days I was there two days ago for one hour and every ride was walk-on. Even Astro-Orbiter (!!!). Really, 6:00 is probably late enough to have gumball rallied the entire park twice
      I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
      sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Last night closing time was 8pm, but after the 6:30 pm parade it was like the park was empty!

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket View Post

Bleah, I say.
          Originally posted by revol yensid View Post
          It's for the Cast Member Family Holiday Party those nights.
          I believe I warned people about this about a month or two ago.

And here's a warning for next year: Mon Dec 3, 2007, and Tues Dec 4, 2007, DL will likely be closed early for CM holiday parties.

OTOH, DCA will be open late this year. Still, the Esplanade and M&F tram station will be a madhouse from about 6PM to 6:30PM.

Comment

Well, at least it's for a good reason. The Cast Members deserve to have fun.

Comment

Agreed, I hope it's an awesome party. They've worked hard this year and they deserve it.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I'll let you all know how it was.

(Going on Tues!)
                sigpic

Comment

If they're going to close at 6 PM, shouldn't they lower like the price to get in just for these special days? Regardless of how empty the park is, if I were a tourist travelling from another country, I'd be quite dissappointed in what I would be missing out, Fireworks and Fantastmic.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
                  -Adidas
                  Originally posted by KISSman
                  In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

Comment

well these days are on a weekday Fantasmic is weekends only. The fireworks are daily because of the holiday season but any other time of the off season year they are weekends only. The parks are dead on those days you can get alot done.

Comment

Originally posted by Y more J View Post
                      If they're going to close at 6 PM, shouldn't they lower like the price to get in just for these special days? Regardless of how empty the park is, if I were a tourist travelling from another country, I'd be quite dissappointed in what I would be missing out, Fireworks and Fantastmic.
                      Why on earth would they lower the prices? Disneyland is open only 1 hour less than a regular off season day. Besides, tons of people buy Park Hoppers and Annual Passes.

Comment

woo hoo im going monday

Comment

Cast Members deserve this party. They are awsome . I am glad Disney is treating them to this party .

Comment

Note: "Cast Member" = "Anyone who works for Disney." It's not just those who work at DL or DCA or even TDA. Everyone in Burrbank is considered a Cast Member, and a lot of them will be there, too.
                            I cannot vouch for their awesomeness.

I will not be there. Someone has Scrooged me.

Comment

Cast member christmas party! Maybe I'll take some pictures for y'all

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X